Honored Contributor

Dimitri was on last night on HSN for an hour. When he signed off, he said he will be back mid June with a TS. Also said he is bringing a new and improved Deep Wrinkle Protocol line. 

Honored Contributor

Yep, I posted the same thing in one of the other current Skinn threads.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, i read the others first but did not see it, but I just want to add, I thought D looked great. 

Honored Contributor
No worries @Shelbelle. I thought so too.
Honored Contributor

I liked his hair, and i liked him in the all black shirt for a change. He and Brett made a good team, and worked well together. 

Valued Contributor

i cannot wait for the NEW DWP line to come out. I am in need of this particular franchise. I have what I need and just bought a few other stand alones this time. I also thought D looked great.

I love watching him. His heart and soul is reflected in the products. Looking forward to June

Honored Contributor

I had read about Skinn on this forum.  Last evening was the first time I saw a presentation.  I ordered two items even though my "stockpile" of different brands is rather large.  I am working on using up a few of the brands (hate to toss and waste) and will not repurchase some of them.  Currently using Elemis which I like very much.   I hope some posters will discuss what they like frrom the Skinn brand.    Also, anyone else trying to minimize the amount of brands they use?    How are you doing that?

Valued Contributor

@Daysdee  Hi! I really love Skinn products. I have usd other lines and sometimes still try the "latest and greatest" but always return to SKINN. I use the non-negotiables: Both cleansers, softening essence and  dermapeel. I use the Deep Wrinkle Protocol entire line (will be in his June shows) and the Pep40 line. I use the ampuoles too. Sometimes I have to add the Oleo serum and hydrovital serums for additional hydration and his youth catalysts.. Chek out his masks...very effective. I know that sounds like a lot but I alternate. You can start slow but at least with the non-negotiables. I have mature skin on the drier side so all these products are good for me. You can also call them and tell them your needs and they will help sort it out. Let me know how you like the line!

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I had read about Skinn on this forum.  Last evening was the first time I saw a presentation.  I ordered two items even though my "stockpile" of different brands is rather large.  I am working on using up a few of the brands (hate to toss and waste) and will not repurchase some of them.  Currently using Elemis which I like very much.   I hope some posters will discuss what they like frrom the Skinn brand.    Also, anyone else trying to minimize the amount of brands they use?    How are you doing that?

Hi @Daysdee  - I can't say I'm a 100% all Skinn girl but I am committed to the products I do use and happily have them on auto-delivery.  I like Skinn cleansers very much.  At night I use a favorite cleansing oil so I use the Skinn PM as a moisturizing mask from time to time.  I also like the ABC Peel, Pore Magnet Peel-off Mask, Flash Flood, Age Reset Serum, Oleo Serum, just about everything in the Pep 40 line, the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter, some of the makeup items.  I've probably forgotten a thing or two, but that give you a start on some things to check out.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for sharing all that information re: the Skinn line.