Super Contributor

Re: Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too)

On 7/10/2014 bichon_emma said: My little Lou, the chihuahua, is still loving his RTM. He's always had doggy dandruff and now it's almost all gone. His coat is so soft. He still comes right over for a spray when I take it out. I have to get more because I'm starting to feel guilty if I use some for myself or the girls. Emma, the bichon, says Lou can use it all ;-)

Lou passed on August 16th {#emotions_dlg.crying} Lou and Emma, who has now has two SHP baths

Honored Contributor

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Lou passing. What a cutie.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 jaxs mom said:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Lou passing. What a cutie.

bichon_emma, I'm sorry to hear about Lou as well but, from that wonderful photo, it looks like she had a wonderful life!!

-- bebe Smile

Occasional Contributor

I must confess.....I got a sample of the Fig treatment mist and I honestly don't like the smell. Is that actually a popular scent? I use it on my horses mane and all over their body Works great and they don't seam to mind the smell lol. Couldnt bare seeing it go to waste. Oh I have 3 horses, 2 GSD, 1 cat and a fish tank.
Respected Contributor

Now that I am going to have a camera again, I should post about the furkids and maybe add a picture when that Samsung gets here? Anyway, I have three Scottish Terriers, two are eleven years old, black brindle litter sisters named Gussie and Molly. Gussie's in liver failure, may have a liver tumor (vets who have looked at the ultrasounds differ in opinion, but if it's there, it can't be surgically removed) and is in liver maintenance treatment. Molly has lymphoma and her cancer is not responding to two different chemo regimens, so she probably only has a few months to live at best. The third Scottie is the grandson of the girls' cousin, he's going to be three in December, and he's a wheaten named Johnny. I've had cats, dogs and horses most of my life, but we lost our last kitty several years ago, probably a coyote got her, as she was blind in one eye. We live in the foothils of a mountain range and wildlife is abundant, so kitties that go outside are always in danger, and they always figure out how to use the doggie doors, so they will be in danger. I've given up having kitties as long as I have dogs.

The dogs are all WEN dogs, and their attitude about baths changed with WEN Pets, they used to hate baths but they LOVE being WENned!

Contributor

Contributor

oh dear. my first shared pic and it is huge. oops.

well that is McFly, choosing to dry off after a WEN bath, in a freshly washed/dryed basket of laundry!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

LOL too cute, is he a Frenchie?

Contributor

A boston terrier. he is 11 now **gulp*** .

Honored Contributor

My pug is turning 13 next month.