Honored Contributor

WanderLust Powder

[ Edited ]

Highly recommend foundation powder.

Today is a great time to try. Six ezpay.

Stay true to your skin tone. Love this powder.💞

Esteemed Contributor

Been  using IT celebration foundation for a long time but decided to try the Wanderlust based on yours & someone else's recommendation. Just got it a couple of days ago and tried it yesterday using the sponge type thing it comes with. Wasn't quite sure but thought it might be looking a little yellowish on me (I got the medium) so washed it off and started over using my IT because I had a couple of appointments and wanted to look ok. I Haven't done my face yet this morning but have nowhere to go today so am going to try it again shortly and check how it looks in different lights and areas of my house and also step outside and have a look. Thinking of trying with my IT foundation brush instead of the sponge thing it came with, or at least a lighter touch with the pad, might have gone a bit heavy with it yesterday as I was rushing a bit knowing I had appointments to get to.

Honored Contributor

Re: WanderLust Powder

[ Edited ]
Hi Shaggygirl.. My skin tone light to medium. My complexion is warm. Love this powder. Suggest test in natural light. Myself use natural lighting. Sponge comes within the compact amazing! I've used brush too. Imo and experience, IT powder finish didn't work for me. Not saying every product including Wanderlust is for everyone. Smashbox Halo and WL both HG status. Good luck!! Let me know.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

WOW 6 EP!

I have had luck with every single Wander product ordered. Had to go to another retailer to purchase the Wander Cushion (foam blender) from net a porter with no shipping charge.

Got the crayons yesterday and I love every color!

@shaggygirl

For me in the Fair shade I need to only apply one time in any given area. If I'm having a "rosacea" day, maybe an extra dab. 

Because I love the shade of the concealer, I can and should use it first in my red areas.

Have been using just the concealer as makeup usually lately if staying around here. 

To go out, I would apply the Wanderlust powder later, before I go.

Love being able to add makeup in stages during the day because my lifestyle now makes it easier than standing and doing a "full face" all at once.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

WOW 6 EP!

I have had luck with every single Wander product ordered. Had to go to another retailer to purchase the Wander Cushion (foam blender) from net a porter with no shipping charge.

Got the crayons yesterday and I love every color!

@shaggygirl

For me in the Fair shade I need to only apply one time in any given area. If I'm having a "rosacea" day, maybe an extra dab. 

Because I love the shade of the concealer, I can and should use it first in my red areas.

Have been using just the concealer as makeup usually lately if staying around here. 

To go out, I would apply the Wanderlust powder later, before I go.

Love being able to add makeup in stages during the day because my lifestyle now makes it easier than standing and doing a "full face" all at once.

I didn't think about getting the concealer because I've been dabbing some Bare Minerals powder concealer on the spots where I need to sometimes before, sometimes after using the IT powder foundation. I also have some redness in spots (broken capillaries) and a couple of brown spots, age or sun related or both. Anyhow what I did a little while ago is one side of my face w/my IT and the other with the Wanderlust, used a brush instead of the pad. Went to various windows with my mirror (one side is 10x mag) and truthfully they both look the exactly same. Therefore I might as well stick with the IT next time only because it's a little less $$.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl

Sounds like that would be the best plan for you!

@Sweet_Serenity@shaggygirl

I have not been able to get a match with IT... too yellow, which has been the case with all foundations tried in the last 15 years.

Also, I am ready for convenience -- so not into using brushes for liquids, etc.

I am totally sold on this line... it is now MINE!!! ALL MINE!

The line is designed for travel convenience, meaning scaled down sizes and double-duty products.

I have lugged around two "nubs" of crayon pencils for about 15 years, trying to match them. Purchased for an outlandish $$$ a bottle of "old" foundation that I loved. 

So so glad I can now just ditch them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@shaggygirl

Sounds like that would be the best plan for you!

@Sweet_Serenity@shaggygirl

I have not been able to get a match with IT... too yellow, which has been the case with all foundations tried in the last 15 years.

Also, I am ready for convenience -- so not into using brushes for liquids, etc.

I am totally sold on this line... it is now MINE!!! ALL MINE!

The line is designed for travel convenience, meaning scaled down sizes and double-duty products.

I have lugged around two "nubs" of crayon pencils for about 15 years, trying to match them. Purchased for an outlandish $$$ a bottle of "old" foundation that I loved. 

So so glad I can now just ditch them!

Woman LOL Love your happiness!! Finding products that work. 

Life changing. Forgot to mention, One more reason love Wanderlust Powder, Unlike most compact powders never gets the film overlay. Rep from the company explained reason why now unable to recall. Simple easy peasy makes life easier. Thanks for making me smile. Have a Wonderful weekend.🙋

Honored Contributor
@Sweet_Serenity
Wishing a great weekend for you too!🐳