Respected Contributor

A lot of hosts and models have work done on their faces.  Look at the models Leah and Suzanne.  They have been on QVC for twenty years and they look like they have not aged.  I for one think that Sandra is beautiful.  Whether she needs work done is her choice.

Honored Contributor

I have always thought that Sandra was so pretty-beautiful Skin as well. Yes, she and Cathy Pedrayes did look a lot alike....Sandra is beautiful without a ton of makeup on, but yes she has had work done for sure! 

Valued Contributor

@Venezia  is that the Skechers rep? I thought the exact same thing!

Valued Contributor

It's obvious when Sandra has had work done.  She will be off for a few days and when she comes back she always has her hair hanging alot over her face and her lips look so swollen.  Pat is the same way.  

Trusted Contributor

Her forehead doesn't move.

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
It’s none of my business, but she’s had work done and not all of it good.

I think she looks great no matter what work she's had done.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

From the day Sandra was hired, people constantly said she looked like and was trying to emulate, LR.  I never saw it and I still don't.  I haven't seen Sandra in months.  I did a Q check last night and thought she looked like she did the last time I saw her and still doesn't look like LR. 

Sandra and former host Cathy Pedrayes looked like sisters though.   

@Lipstickdiva - I agree. She is nothing like Lisa R. and does not look like is trying to, either!! They are very different!!!