Valued Contributor

I attempted to order Burberry Her and ordered Burberry Brit for Her. I don't care for it. Will Ulta take back your order mistake?

Esteemed Contributor

You attempted to order?

I've never had an issue returning anthing to Ulta but I always take order receipt. Return instore. Mailing it back can take forever.

Trusted Contributor

I think Ulta takes back everything without questions as long as you have your receipt or you are part of their reward system so they can find it that way. 

I hope you like Burberry Her.  I have it and love the scent.  It's not really long lasting, but I wore it a lot this summer.

Valued Contributor

@Snowpuppy Yes, I attempted to order Burberry Her and I failed! LOL Stupid mistake!

Valued Contributor

@lkat  Thanks! I'll give it a go! I usually absorb my mistakes, but this was too much money! 

Honored Contributor

I ordered on-line from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty and ended up returning what I bought.  I returned it via mail.  It took about 3 weeks for my return to be credited but much to my surprise, the refunded my original s/h.  I did have to pay for the return shipping but I was refunded that via PayPal.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy 

Yes, she attempted but failed and ordered the wrong thing Smiley Happy

@Marybella 

Yes, you can return it.  I use USPS because the store is an hour away.

Respected Contributor

@Marybella 

Ulta is very good in taking returns. You should have no problems.

Respected Contributor
I think so. They’ve always been good about returns.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Valued Contributor

I returned the Burberry Brit for Her and exchanged it for the Burberry Her with no problem. I told the sales associate I made a mistake in ordering it and she said that it happens- that's why they have such a generous return policy. So, I'm a happy camper!