Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the SKINN line?  Would like to hear ome thoughts, thanks

Honored Contributor

I have tried a few things--he used to be on ShopHQ/Evine channel---I like his serums/oils and the cleansers,not a fan of the make up, altho I had a gorgeous color  eyeliner that I loved. His prices have gone up alot . I bought some maruka honey serums that are lovely. I am trying to use up what I have so haven't ordered much this year. 

Honored Contributor

I use his Collagenensis Body Butter. It's super-luxuriously rich and thick. SKINN uses fragrance in many of their products, some heavy, so if you don't care for fragrance then I wouldn't suggest it. 

This butter always sells out, especially when the 2-pack goes on sale.

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis® DWP Body Butter Auto-Ship®

Esteemed Contributor

I agree 1000% with @SilleeMee, the Collegenesis Body Butter is truly fabulous. Especially effective when the temps drop and the heat goes on.

I also rotate with the PEP40 Creme Riche Body Butter. Equally as rich and luxe. I can be sensitive to overly fragranced cosmetic products but these two Butters are not a problem for me. I find both to be very, very light and fresh.

Screenshot_20211026-104955_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

That Pep40 butter is my next one to try. I have been meaning to try it for a while now. It's got great reviews and many posters here rave about it, too. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder too about SKINN.  I am currently using Dr, D Hydoshield which I like but I am not impressed with the pads.  I ordered the set of 2 for $49 but too late now to send back.  Maybe I need to give them more time,  Been using 2 weeks now.  I like to switch out brands so maybe next up is SKINN.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

You will absolutely love the PEP40 Creme! It's the same consistency as the Collegensis too.

Esteemed Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

Has anyone tried the SKINN line?  Would like to hear ome thoughts, thanks

@matty liz 

Could you be more specific with your interests or needs? That would be most helpful as there's alot of products and we could be much more helpful if we know more about what you may be looking for. 😊

Honored Contributor

I have used MANY Skinn products over the years. It's a great product line for skincare. However, I had to get real about our income changing as DH nears retirement, so now I use more budget friendly alternatives 

Valued Contributor

RochellS, good thought.  I am interested in firming and easing wrinkles so I guess it would be skin care.  Thanks