Respected Contributor

Wait -- that's Sandra?

[ Edited ]

I just popped on QVC after a long time of not watching --- I had to do a double-take.  That's Sandra?  I thought it was Lisa Robertson.  I wonder if it's her eye makeup or something that makes her really look like Lisa at first glance.  

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she had eye lift surgery or botox all around her eye area

Honored Contributor

Sandra looks exactly the same to me, as she always has done.

The vendor (Lauren?) is the one who looks to me like a younger version of Lisa Robertson.

Trusted Contributor

Sandra needs a haircut

Respected Contributor

Johnnysbro, where are you?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian 

SHHHHHH.......don't poke the bear!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no resemblance to LR, none at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

Sandra needs a haircut

I like her hair.

Super Contributor

Re: Wait -- that's Sandra?

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 wrote:

I just popped on QVC after a long time of not watching --- I had to do a double-take.  That's Sandra?  I thought it was Lisa Robertson.  I wonder if it's her eye makeup or something that makes her really look like Lisa at first glace.  

I see the resemblance. I think it's the ponytail with the tendrils and the large gold hoop earrings. I think Sandra looks great! Pretty lady...

Esteemed Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I just popped on QVC after a long time of not watching --- I had to do a double-take.  That's Sandra?  I thought it was Lisa Robertson.  I wonder if it's her eye makeup or something that makes her really look like Lisa at first glace.  

I see the resemblance. I think it's the ponytail with the tendrils and the large gold hoop earrings. I think Sandra looks great! Pretty lady...

@mspemberley I agree, think it is the dark hair style and earings too.  She looks lovely as always.

@Mellie32