Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

On 12/12/2014 F1wild said:

I'm going to order the Creme Reverse kit to try the new serum and see if the Creme Reverse is enough moisture for me at night over the Midnight Secret Elixir. I also see that the AM/PM cleanser 4-pack is Holiday Priced the same as the regular duo. I'd order it now, but I'm hoping to save a bit on the shipping.

I was wondering if it would be enough with oil too.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 myshell624 said:
On 12/12/2014 F1wild said:

I'm going to order the Creme Reverse kit to try the new serum and see if the Creme Reverse is enough moisture for me at night over the Midnight Secret Elixir. I also see that the AM/PM cleanser 4-pack is Holiday Priced the same as the regular duo. I'd order it now, but I'm hoping to save a bit on the shipping.

I was wondering if it would be enough with oil too.

I've just started Crème Reverse and tried it alone to see if it was drying. I have to use a moisturizer over it; however, I'm on the dry side. I also use a moisturizer over oils, too, to protect the oils.

Esteemed Contributor

I see where Dimitri will be on at 11:00 AM EST today.

Honored Contributor

I just took a look at the website, no Holiday prices posted yet, and no shipping deals yet.

Honored Contributor

For those that have not used yet code 10FORYOU may still be valid. For 10% off

Contributor

anyone know if the shipping will be reduced today or will they wait until tomorrow or manybe not at all??

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Sweetie888 said:

anyone know if the shipping will be reduced today or will they wait until tomorrow or manybe not at all??

I just put a Hylighten & Smudge kit in my cart (8:25 MT) and the shipping was NOT reduced.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Are the TTVs posted somewhere?

TIA

Honored Contributor

They just reduced the shipping NOW!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have problems with getting shipments from Shophq? The first two things I ordered, I got on time. Then I ordered 3 more things on Nov 30th, and it sat at the post office until yesterday the 12th and was returned to shophq. I have not moved and I asked them to tell me what address they used and it was correct. They said I could pay for an upgrade to have it shipped UPS, but I shouldn't have to incur the extra expense. I don't know what good it does to call the post office, they are useless.