Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

On 12/30/2014 F1wild said:
On 12/28/2014 gokat said:
On 12/28/2014 F1wild said:
On 12/20/2014 gokat said:
On 12/20/2014 F1wild said:
On 12/17/2014 gokat said:

Isn't that the truth! Plus, my two purchases still say in process. What?!

We have an answer for you and the other ladies experiencing breakouts from the Stem Rejen Elite.... I have a separate thread up. Dimitri says to use the Age Reset serum instead. Good luck with it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Gokat, I'm sorry to be so late with my reply....THANK YOU!! Will do this. Just got my stash today, 2 TTV DWP kits and the cleanser kit. Age Reset is glorious!

I saw your post on the Age Reset thread and was glad to see that your stash had arrived for you. Using the lipid serum at night made a big difference for me with the Crème Reverse, and I'm still soft as can be this morning. It's the strangest thing....I feel tightening/lifting going on, but that softness and hydration along with it. Whatever's in that proprietary formula of his is really something. Going to do the masks today. Feeling pretty pampered here. I'll be watching for more from you as you visit your "spa".{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} BTW, Dimitri/his staff answered my inquiry re: the breakout dilemma via the chat on Sunday at the ShopHQ site Facebook page. They emailed me.

What did they say in response to the Stem Rejen breakouts?

They didn't give any specific detail related to what was causing the breakouts..just that the Age Reset serum should be used instead. I am sure they were aware of the problem prior though. I wish he had left it alone although the new Age Reset is primo, and I'm seriously considering switching to that alone as my Stem Rejens go bye-bye. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Thanks for the reply, regarding their reply. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I ordered a Stem Rejen Elite from the Bay for another go. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Fingers crossed!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} We females sure are a complicated bunch!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?