Contributor

ShopHQ in Seattle area Gone?

Was looking to program shophq programs for 2015 and noticed they were off the schedule on the channel that carries them in the Seattle area. Anyone know anything about where they are?

Contributor

Re: ShopHQ in Seattle area Gone?

Not sure what your provider is, I have cox and they changed channels. I went online to find the new channel

Honored Contributor

Same here with Time Warner. We didn't even get advanced notice; we just woke up one day to everything moved around.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I am in Seattle and it is on the line up here.

eta~ I forgot to say, I have Comcast. Smile

Contributor

Hi SeaGal -

If it is Xfinity or Comcast, I would call them and find out what is going on. I am in Puyallup and it is still on but I have not really looked ahead to see what is coming in 2015. I will be very upset if they quit carrying them. I am going to check tonight.

Respected Contributor

Mgraw Fan, isnt Xfinity and Comcast one and the same? My bill says Xfinity but if I have to make a call to them I call the 1 800 COMCAST # and there I am, at Xfinity!! I just call it Comcast because its been so many years I cannot get use to the name change. BUT, I dont have a problem with my line up, the OP does!! Wink

eta~ Ooooooh, I see the OP says the 2015 lineup, I hope they dont change it up here, they better not!

Honored Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Carina said:

Not sure what your provider is, I have cox and they changed channels. I went online to find the new channel

I have cox in PHX and it's on 80.8......although the tv listing now says 79

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

if they leave it off the line up you can always go to the website. I do the majority of my shopping with them as far as the shopping channels go and I would certainly save a lot of money if it was suddenly gone lol
Trusted Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Desertdi said:
On 12/29/2014 Carina said:

I have cox in PHX and it's on 80.8......although the tv listing now says 79

I'm in Phx too and I get ShopHQ now on 79. HSN moved to... it's now 17 from 96. How confusing! I don't like how they don't inform the customer. We have to search for the channels.