Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

@willdob3 wrote:

Thank goodness I double checked to see what I have! I thought I might need DermAppeal but I've got an unopened double size duo! Now I vaguely recall stocking up on things I was running low on a while back. 

All I might need is a good deal on his AM/PM pore serums & cream. 

It is so so hot & humid here right now that I'm cutting out as many products as I can. My skin is combo/oily and creams just don't feel right on my skin in this weather. I'm mostly just using a few serums & sunscreen under my makeup.

@willdob3 - Are you a member of the Dimitri's Dazzlers group on Facebook?  If so, would you please message me?  I can help you out.

Respected Contributor

Its Dimitri time again!  Smiley Happy

I will watch if he has any later evening shows when I'm in but I really dont want or need anything right now. I still have a back up box of his last DWP TTV he had awhile ago and a back up of his bonus size Pure Pores Detox cleanser I love but I am waiting on an order of Isomers to come, I got the bonus size Enzyme Peel and the Tea Tree/Clay cleanser duo on its way.

After I finish my DWP products I think I am going to go back to his pink Collegenisis eye and facial serums, I kinda miss those products. Havent tried the reformulated ones, hope they are as nice as the originals, I know they get mixed reviews.

Have fun shoppin girls!

Trusted Contributor

I always swear I'm not buying anything and then he takes his glasses off and leans on the table and I'm hooked again!

Honored Contributor

I don't need anything either, but I am very interested in the pads and my husband wants some more of his cleansers-he loves his cleansers!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Thank goodness I double checked to see what I have! I thought I might need DermAppeal but I've got an unopened double size duo! Now I vaguely recall stocking up on things I was running low on a while back. 

All I might need is a good deal on his AM/PM pore serums & cream. 

It is so so hot & humid here right now that I'm cutting out as many products as I can. My skin is combo/oily and creams just don't feel right on my skin in this weather. I'm mostly just using a few serums & sunscreen under my makeup.

@willdob3 - Are you a member of the Dimitri's Dazzlers group on Facebook?  If so, would you please message me?  I can help you out.

@JeanLouiseFinch

No, I'm not a member; I don't have a Facebook account. 

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday Dazzlers - tonight's TTV and some of the event prices are loaded. The OPA kit is a "try me" ... haven't looked at too much yet. 

Super Contributor

I just requested to join Dimitri's Dazzlers.  I love Skinnn

Honored Contributor

This is appearing on Evine's site. Not exactly the shipping deal I wanted.

-Free shipping on each Skinn item in your cart when you purchase more than $75 in a single transaction today when using your Evine Card

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

FYI ...

Free shipping on each Skinn Cosmetics item in your cart when you purchase more than $75 of Skinn Cosmetics product in a single transaction when using your Evine Card 2:00PM EST July 21, 2017 until 11:00PM July 24, 2017

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT