Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

@Tique wrote:

This is appearing on Evine's site. Not exactly the shipping deal I wanted.

-Free shipping on each Skinn item in your cart when you purchase more than $75 in a single transaction today when using your Evine Card

@Tique

That is not a deal. It is an attempt at a con job. lol Those w/o a card are supposed to hurry & sign up for this amazing job & those who have it already are supposed to sit back, smile and think about the perks they are getting... Smiley Wink

Honestly, I'd be insulted if I had the credit card - shouldn't the offer be free shipping on ALL purchases 24/7 if you have a card? Having to spend $75 first is pretty bad.

Honored Contributor

When will I ever learn???  He got me on that Line Lift, right out of the gate!  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

You're not alone.  😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I am trying the TTV Line lift. I also need dermapeal
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch what is "line lift"

Out of curiosity, what does friend chicken and waffles mean? Or is it an inside joke?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Out of curiosity, what does friend chicken and waffles mean? Or is it an inside joke?

@HappyDaze - honestly, I don't really know.  My guess is that @Desertdi (I think it's her) enjoys watching Dimitri's shows and she likes fried chicken so it's partytime for her when Dimitri comes.  Then again, it could just be a joke that I'm not in on.  

ETA - The Line Lift is a new product being launched this visit that is a targeted wrinkle treatment.  Dimitri has been working on it for 9 yrs.  The demo's were impressive.  

I turned on the tv this morning and it was being demo'd again, actually a rerun of a show from last night.  DH saw it and recognized the model from last night, but didn't notice Dimitri in the same outfit, to realize is was a rerun.  Anyway, DH said, "That woman is going to look like she's four, by the end of the weekend."  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I'm going to watch it presented but is it an immediate plumping  product but with long term benefits?  Did he happen to mention why water is the 1st ingredient on this?  May be necessary for the plumping ?

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I'm going to watch it presented but is it an immediate plumping  product but with long term benefits?  Did he happen to mention why water is the 1st ingredient on this?  May be necessary for the plumping ?

@Suebdoo  My understanding is that it gives both immediate and long term results because it's recommended to use AM and PM.  It's a targetted treatment that gets applied directly on problem areas, but in usual Dimitri fashion, he did admit that he sometimes just puts a blob in his hand and rubs it in all over.  If you use the Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate, it goes on first, followed by the Line Lift, and then follow up with any other serums and moisturizer.  Dimitri didn't address the water (at least I didn't hear him) but knowing how he is about water, I'm sure it's there for a good reason.  The worst that could happen is that it doesn't work and I'd return it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze - honestly, I don't really know.  My guess is that @Desertdi (I think it's her) enjoys watching Dimitri's shows and she likes fried chicken so it's partytime for her when Dimitri comes.  Then again, it could just be a joke that I'm not in on.  

@JeanLouiseFinch @HappyDaze   Just an excuse to buy a bucket!!!!!    As far as chicken & waffles, I know that's a combo at the International Pancake House.......and I don't think it has any significance other than people like the combo(!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This is appearing on Evine's site. Not exactly the shipping deal I wanted.

-Free shipping on each Skinn item in your cart when you purchase more than $75 in a single transaction today when using your Evine Card

You're kidding. Can they spare it?