Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@willdob3 wrote:

Why I hate the USPS. My shampoo kit was delivered there on FRIDAY. I won't receive it until tomorrow. TUESDAY. What are they doing? Washing their hair with it???

@willdob3 LOL!!! I know. Mine was at the post office yesterday but waiting for it to be delivered today. Where's my mailman? He was here at 10:30 yesterday morning & normally here by noon. I'm waiting to take a shower so I can try it so I wish he would hurry up.. LOL!!! I would like to take a shower before dinner tonight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I ordered the hair TTV kit.  I tried a sample of Skinn's former shampoo and thought it was jist okay, not really moisturizing enough.  I use WEN but am looking for something a little less voluminous to take with me when I travel.  😊

I didn't see any of the presentations.  Was it a different shampoo formula??  When I tried the sample previously I didn't think it moisturizing enough either.

I only caught one presentation.  It is different in that this one is labeled as volumizing and I know the scent is different, too. Of course the samples didn't come with the cuticle sealer which is included in this kit and I'm hoping that makes a difference. Mine is supposed to be delivered Wednesday, so I can let you know Thursday.  I know volumizing often equates with drying, but Dimitri said this one isn't drying.  I need to go back and watch the video.  😊

@BExplorer @sueinsf Mine will be here today. Waiting on it right now so I can take a shower. LOL!!!

It is a different formula which has clay in it. I know volumizing means drier so I hope it does not dry out my hair. I have been using his other formula since it was the TTV. It does make a difference in my hair using the cuticle sealer plus the scalp revitalizer he has. I also use the hair mask.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I ordered the hair TTV kit.  I tried a sample of Skinn's former shampoo and thought it was jist okay, not really moisturizing enough.  I use WEN but am looking for something a little less voluminous to take with me when I travel.  😊

I didn't see any of the presentations.  Was it a different shampoo formula??  When I tried the sample previously I didn't think it moisturizing enough either.

I only caught one presentation.  It is different in that this one is labeled as volumizing and I know the scent is different, too. Of course the samples didn't come with the cuticle sealer which is included in this kit and I'm hoping that makes a difference. Mine is supposed to be delivered Wednesday, so I can let you know Thursday.  I know volumizing often equates with drying, but Dimitri said this one isn't drying.  I need to go back and watch the video.  😊

@BExplorer @sueinsf Mine will be here today. Waiting on it right now so I can take a shower. LOL!!!

It is a different formula which has clay in it. I know volumizing means drier so I hope it does not dry out my hair. I have been using his other formula since it was the TTV. It does make a difference in my hair using the cuticle sealer plus the scalp revitalizer he has. I also use the hair mask.

Lucky you @Nightowlz!  My delivery got moved to Thusday 😡.  Don't they know they can only move deliveries up and not back?!  

What differences do you notice using the cuticle sealer and revitalizer?  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

The rest of my "stuff" arrived. I'm looking forward to trying the new Radiance products. 

Oh, I am having  good a shopping day! The shoes I got appear to fit just right...and, completely by accident, they go perfectly with the new spring cardigan I got recently. Shoes and cardigan are both quite colorful so this is quite a feat. lol

Honored Contributor

FYI, a few Skinn items now on Evine clearance, including ABC Peels, Body Balm Extreme, Lip Regen, etc.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

The rest of my "stuff" arrived. I'm looking forward to trying the new Radiance products. 

Oh, I am having  good a shopping day! The shoes I got appear to fit just right...and, completely by accident, they go perfectly with the new spring cardigan I got recently. Shoes and cardigan are both quite colorful so this is quite a feat. lol

Nice! My Skinn orders didn't ship until yesterday. They are def the slowest to ship of the 3 shopping channels (for me).

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Lucky you @Nightowlz!  My delivery got moved to Thusday 😡.  Don't they know they can only move deliveries up and not back?!  

@BExplorer I think the cuticle sealer helps with the frizz since I have more not using it. The revitalizer makes my scalp feel good plus it does add volume to my hair.

I think the sealer in the new kit is a combo of the 2 products. I used the new kit yesterday afternoon & let my hair air dry. It was frizzy as it was drying but after it was dry & I brushed it it looked a lot better. When I got up this morning it still had volume to it & the hair on top of my head was not so flat looking. I really like it so far but have only used it once. I know with my hair any time I use a new product my hair normally looks good so we will see how it goes as I use the kit more. I did not find it drying to my hair like other voluminous products do.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer I think the cuticle sealer helps with the frizz since I have more not using it. The revitalizer makes my scalp feel good plus it does add volume to my hair.

I think the sealer in the new kit is a combo of the 2 products. I used the new kit yesterday afternoon & let my hair air dry. It was frizzy as it was drying but after it was dry & I brushed it it looked a lot better. When I got up this morning it still had volume to it & the hair on top of my head was not so flat looking. I really like it so far but have only used it once. I know with my hair any time I use a new product my hair normally looks good so we will see how it goes as I use the kit more. I did not find it drying to my hair like other voluminous products do.

Thanks for the review @Nightowlz!  It sounds good so far!  Mine arrived today, so I will use it tomorrow.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@Nightowlz I found the sample of the original too drying, so if this is more drying that would be a definite no for me.  I've been using the scalp revitalizer but not sure it is doing much -- do you notice a difference using that?  It does make my scalp tingle but I don't notice it adding volume.  Not sure I will repurchase.  I have the hair mask as well and alternate using that and the WEN remoist.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not @Nightowlz but I find the revitalizer does not give me volume ; it makes my hair more limp than the other styling products I use.  😕 @sueinsf