Honored Contributor

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

312-567- Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Set w/ Bonus Body Lotionthis will be the 1st ttv

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Enlightened Radiance Skincare Set w/ Bonus Body Lotion
Skincare Set Includes:Enlightened Radiance Serum - 1.7 oz
Enlightened Radiance Eye Serum - 0.5 oz
Enlightened Radiance Cream - 1.7 oz
Enlightened Radiance Body Lotion - 8 oz (Gift with Purchase, will come with Single Delivery or first and third shipments of Auto-Delivery)

Who It's For:Let's get serious about combating those signs of aging. It's never too early to target lines and wrinkles and discolorations. This set from the Enlightened Radiance collection is all about creating a naturally glowing and radiant looking complexion. In its sweet pink packaging, each piece helps fight unwanted signs of aging so you can say goodbye to dullness and hello to radiant and brighter looking skin.

Skincare Set Benefits:Enlightened Radiance Serum:
  • A savior of skin, this all-encompassing, brightening and anti-aging treatment serum helps diminish the appearance of discolorations, fine lines, wrinkles and dry skin
  • Packed with an encapsulated peptide, antioxidants resveratrol and white tea to help increase moisture retention and improve the look of uneven skin tone
  • Melanin, a scientifically advanced ingredient that also occurs naturally in the body, helps to shield skin from environmental stressors and pollutants
  • Contains five stabilized forms of vitamin C to help deliver soothing and hydrating benefits to revive the look of dull and tired looking skin
  • Helps leave your skin looking more luminous, uniform and supple
  • Fruity scent
  • Lightweight consistency
  • Comes in a bottle with pump and cap
Enlightened Radiance Eye Serum:
  • Potent and specially designed to help treat the delicate skin around the eyes
  • This brightening serum holds high levels of Brazilian and European vegetable and fruit extracts to help smooth the appearance of crow's feet, soothe the look the puffiness and improve the appearance of dark circles
  • Further concentrated with an encapsulated peptide along with antioxidants resveratrol, vitamin C and white tea to help shield skin from free-radicals, as well as increase moisture retention for instant luminosity and suppleness
  • Light botanical scent
  • Lightweight consistency
  • Bottle with pump and cap
Enlightened Radiance Cream:
  • Targets the look of fine lines and uneven skin tone
  • Helps to enhance surface layer cell turnover with mild exfoliation from gentle and natural fruit acids including sugar cane, citrus and apple, giving you a bright, luminous and more even looking complexion
  • Botanical scent
  • Lightweight lotion
  • Comes in a jar with push-down center dispenser and cap
  • 1st ttv-priced at $49-I'm going by the price this was selling for when he did the remote.
  • I am
  • very interested in the new eye serum for the reduced dark circles benefit.
  • that's all I can figure out for now.
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I'm not buying anything this time.    I mean......REALLY......

I know I say that  EVERY time.........but I'm gonna stay strong..........

Yeah......sure.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I think the other TTV might be the volumizing hair kit. 

Screenshot 2017-03-21 14.12.23.png

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to a retail site.

Honored Contributor

I'm interested in that hand cream with SPF! I love his original hand cream.

312-830

Honored Contributor

I just have to say I LOVE the new Essentail Radiance body butter! That stuff is so good! It absorbs quickly but keeps my skin hydrated all day and, of course, love the scent- it smells exactly like the oil which I love. This will be a staple for me for sure. I recently bought the ER body wash too and love that as well. I really hope some day he does a TTV with this stuff!

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi, yep I said the same thing especially since they just had free shipping on their beauty last week. Of course I was perusing his products and saw that he has a duo of the handcreams with SPF 30. May have to try those. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm, I don't understand why my post was removed.  I didn't have any links in my comment.  

Anyway, I said I really don't need anything skincare wise, and don't use the Enlighten Radiance products, but I am interested in the new volumizing haircare kit (hope it will be a TTV price) and the SPF Hand Restore as well (but I have several of the regulars to use up first).  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hmmm, I don't understand why my post was removed.  I didn't have any links in my comment.  

Anyway, I said I really don't need anything skincare wise, and don't use the Enlighten Radiance products, but I am interested in the new volumizing haircare kit (hope it will be a TTV price) and the SPF Hand Restore as well.  

@JeanLouiseFinchI was also scratching my head about why your post was removed.  In any event, the haircare kit is scheduled to air in Heather's Beauty Experience show at 11 PM EST tonight.  I'm thinking it will be a TTV launch for the set.  Let's hope for a good price and low shipping!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Anyway, I said I really don't need anything skincare wise, and don't use the Enlighten Radiance products, but I am interested in the new volumizing haircare kit (hope it will be a TTV price) and the SPF Hand Restore as well.  

@JeanLouiseFinchI was also scratching my head about why your post was removed.  In any event, the haircare kit is scheduled to air in Heather's Beauty Experience show at 11 PM EST tonight.  I'm thinking it will be a TTV launch for the set.  Let's hope for a good price and low shipping!

Indeed!  Thanks for the heads up, @Linmo.