Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

I know,  right!!??  

Thank you all!  This has been a really fun weekend!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

It sold out while I was checking to see if I had the masks left. One is gone but I have a pretty full one for eyes. 

Darn. That was a nice kit. 

@willdob3-keep checking the item, bet it pops back when someone's cc card fails or they cancel.

You will love love love that vacuum mask. And if you're like me, you will always do a dual process-1st vacuum for 20 min, rinse off, apply watermelon, and leave on at least 20 min, mist with the Energy spray to keep it moist.

That sounds like a good routine. How often do you use it?

I ususally do this masking duo 2x/week following a DermAppeal treatment. On a separate day I will do a peel treatment, followed by a mask treatment-currently using the Borghese Firma/purple colored mask for my 3rd weekly mask

Thanks. That sounds good. I have 3 different fango muds & usually do each of them 1 time a week in the morning. The vacuum mask sounds like it will be good after DermAppeal. 

Frequent Contributor

oops --- forgot to "quote" - with the "I know, right!!???...

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hello! wrote:

A tip for masks - game changer for me:  You may already know this - but I purchased the Borghese Fango masks (LOVE!!) - that came with the sponge - thinking I wouldn't use the sponge.  When it came - I went ahead and used the mask - and then rinsed the sponge (soaked with water) - and used to remove mask.  OH MY!  It totally removed the stickly slick mask with one swipe!  - and easy to clean out sponge.  I love masks - but never liked how long it took to remove them.  (Lots of water - or a wash cloth that would then need laundering...)  The sponge is GREAT!  Again - this may be a "duh" to you- all - but changed my masking life!  (I used with Skinn Vacuum - perfect also!!)  

So - now I feel free to mask if I only have a few minutes.  Great!!

@hello!-yes, great suggestion. I do have that Borghese sponge. Very effective! 

D can add in a nice sponge with that Mega mask kit I'd like to see offered.

oops --- forgot to "quote" - with the "I know, right!!???"  comment!  Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Smiley Mad
Esteemed Contributor

Guess I'll have to change my name to Judy! LOL  They forgot to mention that if for any reason Judy D. cannot fulfill her Skinn obligations, the prize   will go to the runner-up,..........Sommertime!  The crowd cheers....and then Sommertime comes back to reality.

And at least we know it is a Dazzler from the NE!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaitlinH wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

JUDY D. FROM DEDHAM, MA

IS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST

JUDY D....ARE YOU AMONG US?!? LOL!!

ummm dimitri, tou couldn't of gone 20min EAST & chosen "Caitlin H'?!?!?!?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now, THAT'S an UGLY cry @Caitlinh429!  Hope you look better than that.  Better get Steve some Crease Release pronto!!!Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

teehehehe @Chi-town girl pretty amazing how crunching a few #'s will get the boys onto it. i'll just let him use my watermelon mask tonight, that'll ease the burn Cat Wink he's also getting pizza tonight so he's a happy camper LOL

I'm actually waiting on the foot products - i want them in a duo (balm & scrub!)

@willdob3the vacuum mask is my FAV masks of D's!Heart it definitely has an exfoliating factor to it as well, so you can use it after dermappeal or not. you'll notice your products really sink it after a vacuum mask!

umm, mask kit. YES. Vacuum, Watermelon, Dermappeal, Neck Amour, ABC Peel, eeek!!

wow - just listened to Judy on air. She definitely has that "Boston" accent. I wonder what people would think of me if they heard me LOL I pronounce my "r's" but without-a-doubt sound more obnoxious Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

The vacuum mask sounds better all the time! I'll bet it becomes my favorite, too! 

I hope our packages all arrive quickly! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swilldob3 wrote:

The vacuum mask sounds better all the time! I'll bet it becomes my favorite, too! 

I hope our packages all arrive quickly! 

Scrap the Q's, @willdob3....We'll have our OWN Christmas in July!!!  Go Dazzlers...and go FASTER UPS!!!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW! what a SKINN weekend. Cat Very Happy

I can finally go to sleep!

Here's my goodies:

309-073- Skinn Cosmetics Nine-Piece Collagenesis Anti-Aging Nourish & Illuminate Anniversary Set

multiples

310-007- Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set

305-265- Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen, Revitalizing Eye Mask & Night Eye Balm TrioCat Wink

309-554- Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Balm, Amplifying Serum & Lip Color Palette Trio

308-261- Skinn Cosmetics Wrinkle Soak Mask & Midnight Recovery Complex Skincare Duo

310-600- Skinn Cosmetics Heather Hall's Six-Piece "Cougar" Makeup Set w/ ClutchCat Tongue

TADA to meHeart

good grief, I forgot an item- multiples too

310-603- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Anti-Aging Set w/ Cosmetic Bag

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Dazzlers, it was an enjoyable event-thx for sharing & helping me to make the best purchasing decisions. Hope everyone is happy with their new or reordered goodies.  Please post reviews. Hugs to all Heart

@willdob3-make sure to check this thread tomorrow.  I will be up for a few more hours, am monitoring that 5p mask kit for availability.  Will post if it pops up again.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri