Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Gokat wrote:

@Cat IndifferentWoman LOLChi-town girl wrote:

1. @Gokat--hope those samples are included with this kit when it was the OTO. Glad to see it sell out so D can see it is good to put some customer requested kits together.  It really was my "dream" kit ever since I 1st tried Skinn masks last yr. GlWoman LOLad it is a popular pick for you & other Dazzlers. 

Now, he should offer a "Mega" mask kit that includes all of these items plus the new Neck Amore mask + the new Membrane masks.  Woot, woot! Can I have a 2nd on this suggestion?????

Yup....They were included.  Dummies didn't tell us what the pink "thing" was so I was quizzically wondering if it was a cosmetic bag? Lol!  BETTER!!! Smiley LOL

I second that MEGA MASK kit!!! Luv me masks!

You could get a signed petition for that!
Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:

A tip for masks - game changer for me:  You may already know this - but I purchased the Borghese Fango masks (LOVE!!) - that came with the sponge - thinking I wouldn't use the sponge.  When it came - I went ahead and used the mask - and then rinsed the sponge (soaked with water) - and used to remove mask.  OH MY!  It totally removed the stickly slick mask with one swipe!  - and easy to clean out sponge.  I love masks - but never liked how long it took to remove them.  (Lots of water - or a wash cloth that would then need laundering...)  The sponge is GREAT!  Again - this may be a "duh" to you- all - but changed my masking life!  (I used with Skinn Vacuum - perfect also!!)  

So - now I feel free to mask if I only have a few minutes.  Great!!

@hello!-yes, great suggestion. I do have that Borghese sponge. Very effective! 

D can add in a nice sponge with that Mega mask kit I'd like to see offered.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

It sold out while I was checking to see if I had the masks left. One is gone but I have a pretty full one for eyes. 

Darn. That was a nice kit. 

They do pop back in ....usually later in the evening.   Depending on how much you want it @willdob3  Keep checking when you can.  Good luck.  Always sorry when the Dazzlers miss out on something.  It's a good one.

I'm hoping one will pop back in for me. If not, there is always next time. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

It sold out while I was checking to see if I had the masks left. One is gone but I have a pretty full one for eyes. 

@willdob3-keep checking the item, bet it pops back when someone's cc card fails or they cancel.

You will love love love that vacuum mask. And if you're like me, you will always do a dual process-1st vacuum for 20 min, rinse off, apply watermelon, and leave on at least 20 min, mist with the Energy spray to keep it moist.

That sounds like a good routine. How often do you use it?

Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:

A tip for masks - game changer for me:  You may already know this - but I purchased the Borghese Fango masks (LOVE!!) - that came with the sponge - thinking I wouldn't use the sponge.  When it came - I went ahead and used the mask - and then rinsed the sponge (soaked with water) - and used to remove mask.  OH MY!  It totally removed the stickly slick mask with one swipe!  - and easy to clean out sponge.  I love masks - but never liked how long it took to remove them.  (Lots of water - or a wash cloth that would then need laundering...)  The sponge is GREAT!  Again - this may be a "duh" to you- all - but changed my masking life!  (I used with Skinn Vacuum - perfect also!!)  

So - now I feel free to mask if I only have a few minutes.  Great!!

I have the fango mud masks, too. Those sponges are like magic! I love them! 

Respected Contributor

JUDY D. FROM DEDHAM, MA

IS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST

JUDY D....ARE YOU AMONG US?!? LOL!!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

But...BUT My name is NOT Judy! 

lol... 

Honored Contributor

Reality set in.......and I checked my inventory before I ordered anything.    I thought I would try something new instead of adding to my stash.    Ordered the trio of 6X lip balms this time...........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3-keep checking the item, bet it pops back when someone's cc card fails or they cancel.

You will love love love that vacuum mask. And if you're like me, you will always do a dual process-1st vacuum for 20 min, rinse off, apply watermelon, and leave on at least 20 min, mist with the Energy spray to keep it moist.

That sounds like a good routine. How often do you use it?

I usually do this masking duo 2x/week following a DermAppeal treatment. On a separate day I will do a peel treatment, followed by a mask treatment-currently using the Borghese Firma/purple colored mask for my 3rd weekly mask

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

JUDY D. FROM DEDHAM, MA

IS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST

JUDY D....ARE YOU AMONG US?!? LOL!!

ummm dimitri, tou couldn't of gone 20min EAST & chosen "Caitlin H'?!?!?!?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!