Honored Contributor

WHISH FOOT MASK HINT

[ Edited ]

Use some type of gloves when messaging it into your feet. It peeled off my clear nail polish. Happy I didn't have a manicure like some of you with the beautiful nails/polish. 

Contributor

wow......good to know!  Thanks Shanus.  Other than that, how do you like the product?  Have you tried the one for hands too??

Respected Contributor

This product did nothing for me and it might have been user error.  Gave it away.

Esteemed Contributor

I wrote a review on this product.  I purchased while it was a TSV a few months back. I love the hand remedy, but the foot mask is worthless. I followed the directions and I do not have bad feet at all. I get a spa pedicure every three weeks, and just wanted something to keep them soft in between visits. I honestly do not know how they were able to generate the pictures that they showed during the demonstration. 

I did  by accident the other day use on my feet an exfoliator from M. Asam. I purchased for my body, and I love how it feels and decided to use on my feet. It worked wonderfully. Since this is from HSN I do not believe that it's against community standards to post this info. 

Honored Contributor

@molly and me wrote:

wow......good to know!  Thanks Shanus.  Other than that, how do you like the product?  Have you tried the one for hands too??

@molly and me   Returned it....no different than the drugstore tube with the apricots...whatever it's called.