Contributor

Does anyone use Wen once or twice  a week , alternating with a regular shampoo and conditioner as a kind of deep conditioner?

Honored Contributor

@9531- I'm a big Wen fan and use it exclusively, but you may get more responses to your questions on the Wen forum.  It's under My Favorite Brand.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank You.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, that would be me.  I am still leary of Wen after hair falling out episode of 2 years ago.  I had concern about my own hair with excessive hair loss.  i didn't cash in on  the proplsed class action lawsuit.  That wouldn't have helped me.  If there nare any new concerns I would be interested in hearing from QVC people.  I do now use Wen a few times then use other shampo and conditioner a few times then go bacl to Wen.  I do like his products.

Occasional Contributor

I use it only as a traditional conditioner and as a leave-in as he suggests.  The scents are wonderful.  I also use the WEN styling creme before I blow-dry my hair!  I just prefer to wash with my Paul Mitchell shampoo!

Super Contributor

WEN is horrible. I used it exactly as recommended and my hair never looked worse @ and then it started to fall out. When I went back to quality shampoo and conditioner my hair was so shiny and beautiful Will NEVER use again. Buyer beware.. 

Contributor

I love Wen and I use it exclusively. I have thick, long coarse hair and I no longer have split ends. My hair looks fantastic. My hairdresser even agrees. I use the cleansing conditioner, styling creme and treatment spray. The hair mask is awesome as well. I stopped the moujse because I really didn't see any difference.

I get my hair highlighted and I don't have to color it as much. Also, my gray has blended in better. 

I wouldn't believe it if I haven't seen the difference myself.

Contributor

I cannot use Wen like it was intended.  I end up with a white film on my scalp, thet if I scratch my head, I have white stuff under my fingernails.

This happens even if I only use it twice a week, and rinse, rinse, rinse.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Wen exclusively. My hair has never looked better. I am now able to embrace my waves and curls and the frizzies are gone. And, I live in a very hot & humid climate.

Use as directed and you will love it. Cleanse, Rinse & Repeat. I wash 2x a week.

Respected Contributor

@GNB1965 @riley1  

@GNB1965 You have bumped an old thread that has been inactive for more than a year! Please check dates on posts before replying, as this could get you banned if you keep doing it. It's against Community Standards.