Occasional Contributor
Could someone describe how the Ginger Pumpkin scent compares to Vanilla White Pumpkin? Thanks!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Spicy verses floral/vanilla.......two very different smells. 

Honored Contributor

Fall Ginger Pumpkin is all spices and no pumpkin scent. It also has a very heavy menthol smell, the strongest of any Wen CC I've tried other than maybe the core Fig. 

Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin has no pumpkin smell and is very heavy on the sandalwood. Personally, it's probably the most hated Wen scent I ever tried to the point that I actually returned it. A bunch of other people liked it, but I hated it. I didn't like the performance either. 

If I order the TSV, it's going to be Fall Tuscan Pear. But I'm seriously thinking of just waiting for a Mandarine Italian Fig gallon. 

I've used Wen for six years.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Occasional Contributor
Thank you. I will probably pass on the TSV.
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin has no pumpkin smell and is very heavy on the sandalwood. Personally, it's probably the most hated Wen scent I ever tried to the point that I actually returned it. A bunch of other people liked it, but I hated it. I didn't like the performance either. 

I always thought Fall Apple Spice (FAS) was probably the most hated scent, but this one was one a lot of people hated too.  Never tried this one but I don't care for sandalwood so it's probably not for me.  I liked FGP but the cleansing conditioner was little too spicy for me.  The oil, however, was wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf I never tried FAS, so that's why I don't have a personal opinion on it. I skipped that one when it came out. You're right though and it's probably the most hated over all. 

I do like FGP RTM scent. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Ginger Pumpkin is nice. smells  like a pumpkin pie/ pumpkin spice. I tried the white pumpkin once and did not like it. i thought it smelled too sweet. maybe like honey