Valued Contributor

New Doll Cosmetics Foundation?

Does anyone know when Doris will launch the new foundation?  I haven't seen much about it but I am looking forward to trying it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: New Doll Cosmetics Foundation?

I don't know, but I did get an email from her that she's having a holiday sale this weekend!

I haven't checked it out yet.....the last thing I need is more MU! I'm an addict!

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2, my radar goes off when I hear the words new foundation. Yikes I am so addicted to foundation.Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor, you and me both! I have to stop for awhile-seriously.

Eye shadow palettes are another thing I find hard to resist...

And earlier this summer, I binged on mascara....

I love Doll10 mascara and her gel eye pencils are two of my favorite products....

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

I  saw on Facebook that it's coming Friday, September 8. It's called HydraLux and will come with a brush. Full coverage. No price mentioned yet. The colors are to be true to the shade names. Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor, how do you improve on perfection? I love her original foundation.....the only thing I've been disappointed with is her last "new" concealer- I don't remember the name but it was in a skinny black "lipstick" like tube and the concealer was like a lipstick bullet. I found it to be on the "dry" side, but I should try again with the moisturizing regime I follow now.

I'm not dissing it entirely, but I also needed a color corrector with it. Other than that, I love Doris!

....so many great products! I really do like her Eye shadow palette because I favor earth tones.....

What are your faves?

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2, I haven't used much of Doll10. In fact, I normally don't buy my foundations from QVC. Their shades run too yellow for me. However, this sparked my interest. So I will check this one out to see how it will work for me. These vendors here don't realize that there are women who run in the neutral shade range or cool shades. Would love to see more of that shade range come to QVC.

Respected Contributor

Hope this one is better then the first one.  The first one was the worst foundation I ever used.  It was like putting water on our face with a tiny bit of color. 

Valued Contributor

I am one of those cool toned people.  I ordered the fair shade in the new foundation and it works for me.  I just received it today and wore it out to dinner tonight.  First impression- I love it.