Super Contributor

so some of you may remember when I posted last summer about my doggie being all itchy after using the WEN pets on her. I tried it twice and same result both times. I ended up giving her a Dawn dish soap bath the very next day both times as she was scratching so bad. Instead of sending it back I gave it to my mom. Her dog is long haired and while she loved it, she also hated it at the same time as it was so difficult to rinse out. So...I got it back last week. Decided to give it a try one last time and this time I paid really close attention when rinsing her out as my mom had mentioned it took her forever to rinse her pup. I rinsed for probably 30 minutes or more - ran out of hot water even. that was on Saturday. So far so good...no scratching at all. I think maybe I just wasn't rinsing her well enough. It is a pain in the booty to get all the cc out of her though, not sure I'll use this on her for every bath, but it's been so nice snuggling with her...she's so so soft now, and even smells good. Anyone else have an issue with rinsing the WEN pets out of your fur baby??

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

My dog (huge Golden Retriever) is too much of a handful for me to bath at home, but my groomer has agreed to use WEN Pets on him. I bring a prepared bottle for him. I warned her about extended thorough rinsing and she has no problem doing that for him. He always looks and smells so good after his bath. He's got a soft, beautiful coat - no scratching.

Contributor

It is difficult to rinse out of the little critters. We have two long-haired dachshunds...precious but impatient! I mix a weaker version in the WEN Pets bottle. Still have to rinse well but not as difficult. Results are still amazing!