Super Contributor

Morning. Grocery day, ugh! Yes, I'm gonna vent about that! Ladies. As V said (I think) we are here for each other. Oy. i'm grateful that I can go grocery shopping. Just wish the males in this house would give me some ideas for meals.

It's overcast here. Cat, we're to get some snow in Wed. a.m., too. Someone posted on FB that we're in for a whopper the first week of March. I hope they are wrong! I can't believe that Mar 1 is this Sat. My dad's bday is upcoming, so guess we'll need to decided on what we're going to do.

Well, off to get ready. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 2/25/14

Hi Bethee and BEauties! I have to laugh. I was on here around noon and typed out a decent sized post! Wonder where it went!! Anyway.. I wished you luck at the grocery store and suggested PBJ sandwiches for about two straight weeks. Maybe they could make some dinner suggestions after that. I still love my new digital pressure cooker. ... LovemyBE , hope DH is doing well! ..we are in for up to 3 inches of snow late tonight into morning. Hopefully it passes all of the other beauties!. I know that most have had enough! ...have a great evening everyone!
Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies, just stopped in to read and say hello, we had sunshine today but its still windy and cold.

Hope all are doing well

michele

Super Contributor

Hey Karin, Bethee, & Michele great to all of you today. Karin too funny about the PBJ ' s for Bethee but I agree they leave Bethee a menu! Oh I worked 6 hr again today on that blasted paperwork! I'm into my third week but starting to see a pea size hole of light at the end of this long long tunnel!! My DD said the same thing about the weather on FB that you read Bethee! I sure hope they are wrong! I don't want another 3 solid days of being cooped up with DH because he hogs the remote! Hey to all who enters in today.... Prayers to all in need and their families. Love prayers for you and your family too.
Super Contributor

I'm Confessing here. I just ordered the March It Cosmetics TSV.....if I like it I am giving the tight line to friend that stated "" I would love to try the tight line"". I have the foundation and I like it so we'll see about this one....
Valued Contributor

V...confession is good for the soul...lol! Enjoy your IT tsv. You truly deserve all your pretties!!

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2014 hellokitty said:

V...confession is good for the soul...lol! Enjoy your IT tsv. You truly deserve all your pretties!!

My confession will be good for someone else' soul too! Don't you think soooo? Hummm
Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Sunny and warm today.

Cat, yes the bathhouse is the shelter for storms. Lol . Our cat is a scaredy cat. She hides from loud noise and strange people. She hides under the couch when we are traveling. At first it would take her a couple of hours before she would come out, but now as soon as we stop she comes right out.

Love I'm glad DH finally had the surgery and hope he's doing well.

V , good luck with your paperwork.

Bethee, hope you got your shopping done. I know how you feel. I get tired of trying to find something different to make.

Hi, Karin and ajoneone and everyone else who stops in.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi ladies. I typed a huge post earlier but it's not here now. Thank you all for the DH well wishes. He had an operation yesterday and while they had him open, they did his hernia too, which is good! V, I've been so tempted to try It Cosmetics. I almost bought the matte eye shadow palette. Our Ulta carries a huge selection. I am feeling yucky. I just ate a huge amount of Cadbury mini eggs. I need to get to bed soon...5:30 am comes way too fast! Goodnight everyone!
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies, sorry so late. I got out of the office, got halfway home and realized I left my personal cell phone on my desk, so back again, got home late. I brought pasta from the Italian place on the way home. Expensive, and now I have heartburn. Ugh.

Love, mini Cadbury eggs are my favorite Easter yummy! Well, that, and the fabulous peanut butter eggs at the candy store down the road.

Bethee, I second the PBJ sammies for 2 weeks. But seriously, have you tried the Campbells Skillet sauces for chicken? There are several, oriental, marsala, and a couple others. DH's favorites are the Thai Green curry and the sesame and garlic. Cut up some boneless chicken, brown it, pour in the sauce, and heat it up for 5-10 more minutes, depending on how small you cut up the chicken. Serve over rice or rice noodles, yum. Or, fix what you like. If they don't like it, they'll learn to either make suggestions or MAKE DINNER!

Love, I hope DH heals up. Did they fix his attitude while they had him open?

Sapphire, share the warm! I'm glad you're all ok. It sounds like your scaredy-cat is like mine. We had a neighbor who used to feed them and told me that the only reason he believed we had cats was that the food was gone and the litter box was used. Never saw them!

V, enjoy your IT. I tried something, maybe the finishing powder, and didn't like it at all.

Hi, Michele. We had sunshine, then snow, then sunshine, and then we'll get more snow just in time for rush hour. NOOOOOOOO!