Trusted Contributor

So excited I finally got this today !! Has sat in the house a few hours but I know it has traveled in the heat and I wanted it to settle in. Opened up the package and sprayed it in the air.....yummmm..............and then it started running down the bottle. Not just a little but a stream. Looks like it is coming from the portion of the sprayer to the bottle. Of course I had to spray it many times to figure this out and my house smells amazing. BUT it is defective and I am bummed. Is this the same thing happening to others who I read had leaky bottles? I will call CS . My other problem is that I have another sealed box with another one in and I am afraid to open it and have the same problem. Are you all sending back for replacements ? SO bummed out !!

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN 613 EDT Leaking Bottle

Oh man, what a bummer Smiley Sad I guess you might as well open the 2nd one...if it's fine, you'll have a good bottle. If it's also defective, better you send it back that way so you won't have to pay return shipping? I loooooove this scent!
Super Contributor

Are you all sending back for replacements ?

Well, yes, of course. You said you love the scent. So open your 2nd package to see if it's okay. Then call CS and tell them you are returning a defective one. Then you won't have to pay for return shipping.

The odds are in your favor that the 2nd box will be okay. Open it! It will put a smile back on your face. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Well, yes, of course. You said you love the scent. So open your 2nd package to see if it's okay. Then call CS and tell them you are returning a defective one. Then you won't have to pay for return shipping.

The odds are in your favor that the 2nd box will be okay. Open it! It will put a smile back on your face. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well was going to save it for later and maybe a gift. Anyway I opened it.....leaking everywhere after you spray it. If you move the bottles I don't see a whole lot running down the bottle. Spray it and it runs !! ackkkkkk So back they go and hope just a few were a fluke.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

On 6/19/2014 WenGirl42 said: Oh man, what a bummer Smiley Sad I guess you might as well open the 2nd one...if it's fine, you'll have a good bottle. If it's also defective, better you send it back that way so you won't have to pay return shipping? I loooooove this scent!

Hi ya ! ME too! These are leaking bad bad. I will call CS. No damage to the boxes and of course there was a roll of bubblewrap around each package too. I just keep thinking the heat did something and they didn't stay sealed ( where the sprayer meets the bottle )? I think I will ask for a replacement because I will eventually get at least one that works I hope lol and they pay the shipping till its right.

Respected Contributor

On 6/19/2014 suebdoo said:
On 6/19/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Well was going to save it for later and maybe a gift. Anyway I opened it.....leaking everywhere after you spray it. If you move the bottles I don't see a whole lot running down the bottle. Spray it and it runs !! ackkkkkk So back they go and hope just a few were a fluke.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I hope so too :/ See if they will exchange at the OTO price! That didn't happen with a lot of our bottles...
Super Contributor

Mine was fine, I wonder if it got too hot somewhere in the shipping process. I was worried about mine too because when I opened the box, boy did I get a strong whiff of 613! It about knocked me over. I am going to unfold the box and put it in my linen drawer. The bottle and pump are fine and work perfectly on mine.

Bummer, but as they aren't sold out they can replace and you don't have to pay postage to send them back. Enjoy a couple of days of the air freshener and wait for a replacement... {#emotions_dlg.mad} Before you send it back you should spray some on your sheets and in your drawers so you can at least enjoy a few whiffs now and then while you wait.

Maybe the 613 EDT party in NC was wilder than we thought!

Super Contributor

Mine was fine, I wonder if it got too hot somewhere in the shipping process. I was worried about mine too because when I opened the box, boy did I get a strong whiff of 613! It about knocked me over. I am going to unfold the box and put it in my linen drawer. The bottle and pump are fine and work perfectly on mine.

Bummer, but as they aren't sold out they can replace and you don't have to pay postage to send them back. Enjoy a couple of days of the air freshener and wait for a replacement... {#emotions_dlg.mad} Before you send it back you should spray some on your sheets and in your drawers so you can at least enjoy a few whiffs now and then while you wait.

Respected Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Treeinwind said:

I really like the way you think Smiley Very Happy
Regular Contributor

I had the same problem as described by OP and when I called CS they sent me a new one and told me to keep the original! So now I spray it on myself and dry the bottle with what I'm wearing lol. I was super happy bc I feel like I got a whole bottle for free!