Frequent Contributor

Just wish it was a bit more reasonable. I find the cost a little over the top. Does anyone know her age. ? She looks good, but doesnt look like a kid !

Honored Contributor

She ISN'T a kid, therefore doesn't look like one. NOBODY who isn't a kid looks like one. I THINK she is about 60-or a little more but I could be wrong. I have worn her BB cream only for about a year and almost all of the redness is gone! FOR ME, it works great and one pump covers my whole face--so it lasts a long time. All of her colors and powders too seem to last long for me.

Her whole line is geared toward a natural look and not lots and lots of different colors. If you notice, her line is minimal, and the colors are ones that work for most people and give you a natural look. She doesn't go onto a zillion colors, so you tend not to buy a lot and spend more money. IF you like lots and lots of makeup, you will easily be bored with this line.

Bobbi Brown started out like this.

Valued Contributor

I was curious too and just found an article from 12/2004 saying she was 61. That would make her about 71. It pays to have a husband who is a plastic surgeon. She looks great. A classy, elegant lady!

Super Contributor

I order directly from her site and wait for free shipping and full size (or multiple use) gifts. I've gotten free lipsticks, glosses, eye pencils, eyebase, etc. Totally worth it, and makes her cost not so prohibitive since you are getting multiple products for the price of one.

Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy? I want to know what is with the off the shoulder blouses she constantly wears? am sure she loves them but come on a different look would be a welcome change. It must be nice to be married to a plastic surgeon but I agree with you, her prices are really getting ridiculous. Marula oil tones down redness for a lot less money. I have not purchase from her in a long time due to constantly raising prices on makeup. It's not gold.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I agree that her prices are pretty high. Don't get me wrong, if I love something in a line, I will pay. But someone on the boards just posted her Nordstrom Anniversary sale specials and I thought, man, there's nothing I can really fit into my budget, and yet I want to try everything.

Love her Lash Curling mascara. And Eyelift concealerproduct.

Regular Contributor
I wish she would stop saying "the power." If it was a drinking game, I'd be blotto 20 minutes into her shows.
Super Contributor

Her husband is a Dermatologist; they own a Skin Care spa in NYC.

Valued Contributor
Talk about raising prices. Her double-ended eye lift and eye base are almost 1/4 the regular size
Honored Contributor

She looks AMAZING for 71. If she's has any work done, it has been done VERY well; exactly the kind you WANT to have done.

Price-wise, I think they're right where they should be considering what her competitors charge. Her line is classic, doesn't have an overabundance of products (unlike most lines) so you buy only what you need and will use.

The blouses are something she started with years ago; something about showing of the neckline/shoulders and how flattering it is for most woman. I read something about it somewhere, lol.