Super Contributor

Seriously, WCM hardly gets any love on the board! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I found a 32oz. in the back of my closet and used it this morning - the scent is so refreshing and I forgot how well this performs for me!

At least I have this bottle to hold me over till WCM gets re-released next season Cool

Respected Contributor

I love WCM. It smells like Berry Berry Mint Gum. It's a 3 season seasonal for me. It just doesn't for Fall for me. If it were more moisturizing, I'd buy more this winter (Not drying, just not really moisturizing for me.). I have 2 more 32ozs, as it is. So WEN it's gone, it's gone.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I passed on that one but it seemed like alot of people liked it. I remember some saying it was kind of effervescent.

Trusted Contributor

Nope, it's not the one for me. It was the first Wen that I ever returned.......fragrance, performance, didn't like anything about it. (And for me to make the trip to the post office to return something says a lot.........it was pretty bad.)

I think WCM doesn't get mentioned too often because it "competes" with Winter Vanilla Mint. There are so many people who love the first winter seasonal, that this one just didn't live up to the hype. (I still haven't tried that one.......can't get past the smell......I have zero desire to smell like a chocolate peppermint patty. I sold the few unopened bottles that I'd had, I have one 16 oz left that I opened just to smell. I might finally try it this year, just to see how it performs.)

Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Nope, it's not the one for me. It was the first Wen that I ever returned.......fragrance, performance, didn't like anything about it. (And for me to make the trip to the post office to return something says a lot.........it was pretty bad.)

I think WCM doesn't get mentioned too often because it "competes" with Winter Vanilla Mint. There are so many people who love the first winter seasonal, that this one just didn't live up to the hype. (I still haven't tried that one.......can't get past the smell......I have zero desire to smell like a chocolate peppermint patty. I sold the few unopened bottles that I'd had, I have one 16 oz left that I opened just to smell. I might finally try it this year, just to see how it performs.)

Totally agree with you on WVM kind of hogging the spotlight haha - I actually just finished a 16oz. bottle of that and while I like the performance, I'm not really as blown out of the water and clamoring for it to come back as some Wenners are.

When I used it the other day my boyfriend asked why I bought Thin Mints and didn't share any with him {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor
I like WCM too. I have quite a few bottles for winter, it's refreshing and efferescent. It's a happy scent to me. I like all of the seasonals, really haven't tried one I didn't. However, WVm and FAS are my favorite with SHP , SOB and SGGT running close. I can't just chose one or two.
Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 beaches21 said: I like WCM too. I have quite a few bottles for winter, it's refreshing and efferescent. It's a happy scent to me. I like all of the seasonals, really haven't tried one I didn't. However, WVm and FAS are my favorite with SHP , SOB and SGGT running close. I can't just chose one or two.

SHP is pretty much unbeatable for me at this point in both performance and scent but WCM is a very close second - the scent is so pretty and it makes me want to go do fun winter activities (I say as I'm currently writing in 85 degree weather) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I love WCM and still have some extra cc, oil and rtm that I will start using soon. I will definitely buy more of this in the winter. I really liked all of the seasonals that I tried except for FAS.

Respected Contributor
I am a fan of WCM. I have a 16 oz bottle still in my stash. I've been using the RTM and it is refreshing.
Honored Contributor

I love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**