Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 10/24

Happy Friday Beauties,

It has been another beautiful Autumn week here in Ga. Hope you are experiencing the same. This week I used up;

Mica Beauty Refreshing Toner - 6.76 Oz This was a very expensive impulse purchase for me from a kiosk. I don't typically use a toner, and did not see a change in my skin when I was using this product. Not a repurchase.

Tova Signature Perfume Spray - 3.4 Oz Love this and this is always a staple in my fragrance rotation. Replaced with Tove Signature Platinum from stash

Bath and Body Works Marshmellow Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap - 8.75 Oz Purchased around Halloween about two years ago. Discontinued. Replaced with Bath and Body Works Fresh Lavender Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap.

That's it for me. What did you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 10/24

This week I used up-

Tova Nights Shower gel 2.5 oz, love this, more in the stash

Regular Contributor

Hello. 4 oz Dr. Denise Neck Wrinkle Smoother--this was too heavy for my face so I used it on my body. I just got another as part of an AD. 100 g avocado lotion. I had one left and it is already opened and being used. 0.15 Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy. I love this product. I hope to buy some more at Christmas as part of a great bargain kit.
Respected Contributor

Devita body suncreen - not a repurchase. If I used too much, there was a white cast on my legs and it balled up. And I really didnt think I was using all that much. Used most of it, the rest I tossed. I replaced with First Aid Ultra Repair cream as moisturizer. Shopped from my closet.

Badger lip balm - not a repurchase. I loved the way it moisturized but it seemed to get black stuff in it. I would clean it and then it was back again. Couldnt be good. tossed my second tube and wont repurchased. Replaced with burt bees.

Natures gate toothpaste - this was okay. Replaced with Trader Joes toothpaste, which I am not loving, but will use.

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up just one item this week:

Ole Henricksen Wipes - Lovely orange scent, takes off all my makeup without stripping my skin. This was part of his Christmas Grab Bag, replaced with another type of his makeup removal wipes (the Nurture Me line). Love hos stuff!!

That's all for me. Wishing you all a great and happy weekend!

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

This week I used up:

1. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer - This came in an Allure Beauty Box. It is just OK, nothing special; I would not buy it alone. Picked up Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer w/Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to try next.
2. Smoky Mountain Paraben Free Estro-Life - Replaced with the same; it arrived the day the old one got used up!

Contributor

I was able to use up a few things this week.

VS Sheer Love Body Splash, 2 oz. Love this scent. With the trial size, I actually left this in my car to use.

Softsoap Raspberry Sorbet & Almond Blossom Body Wash, 18 oz. I really liked this scent, but I think it is discontinued. I am not usually much of a raspberry scent fan, but I really liked this with the almond.

Tresemme Climate Protection Conditioner, 32 oz. Love this conditioner. Great for my frizzy hair, especially in Spring and Summer.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used Up:

Perlier Banana Velours Body Treatment- This is a really nice cream, replaced with Philosopy's Harvest Spice Lotion from stash.

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

Kate Somerville's Dermaquench---thank goodness! Hate the delivery system!

Josie's cleansing balm...

WEN's summer scent 32 oz. CC...now I can finally take out the old pumpkin scent which I LOVE...(liked the newer summer one, too)

Boots No. 7 cleansing cloths (nice)

My samples of Dior Star and Estee Lauder Perfectionist foundations