Respected Contributor

Re: Viebeauti Lash Serum and Brow Serum

I tried Isomers Stem Geneesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer for a about 6-8 months.  It was okay.  It conditioned my lashes,  but I did not have the results that I am getting with Viebeauti Lash Serum.  Not even close.

I heard about Viebeauti from several people on this site and decided to give it a try.  My results were so amazing that I too have written about it.  I saw results on my bottom lashes first.   

I think some people may have to start slowly.  Maybe don't use it every day.  Every other day or several times a week may be the way to start and then work up to more.  I use 5-6x a week. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 Isomers did little to nothing for me as well. 

Super Contributor

No on the Isomers, which I tried a couple of times in the past with no result. But I have been using Babelash lash serum for almost 2 years now. The results were very fast, maybe a month, and my lashes are INCREDIBLE, long and lush. I could hardly see them (well, I am over 70) and decided to try a lash treatment. It is not cheap, but they have recently become Babe Original and the pricing structure is still changing.

There is a daytime conditioner, which I also use, and there is a newer brow serum, which has given some result, but I have only been using it a couple of months. I have experienced NO negative side effects.

Do NOT buy from the A word, hear it is not genuine product.
Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I actually just purchased and received this about 3 days ago. So far so good. Don’t really see any changes yet of course it’s early. I have naturally long eyelashes but they are light so hoping it helps.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11  - hope it works well for you!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Viebeauti Lash Serum arrived yesterday - started with it last night.  I like the brush better than the tiny one that comes with the Careprost.  It went on easily and didn't cause any itching or burning (so far)

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  -   Good to hear.  Mine is arriving today.  Please keep us updated.

@Joizz11  - please update us also.  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

My Viebeauti Lash Serum arrived yesterday - started with it last night.  I like the brush better than the tiny one that comes with the Careprost.  It went on easily and didn't cause any itching or burning (so far)

@JeanLouiseFinch  - just wanted you (and others interested) to know that I've been using this for a few days now with no irriration or burning at all so far.

Will keep you updated.