Honored Contributor

Re: Viebeauti Lash Serum and Brow Serum

What is the difference between the one in the pretty color tubes and the one in the gold tube, thanks?

Honored Contributor

Someome selling it on ebay for $22 with free shipping and discount price for buying multiples. 

Honored Contributor

Despite the many very good reviews, there were quite a few who said it turned their eyes bloodshot and was very irritating .I dont see a full ingredient list anywhere. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal, well, I bought this and didn't like it so much. If I'm recalling correctly when I used it nightly it really irritated my eyelids and I had to back off. I have three of these kind of lash enhancing products and they all turn my lid at the lashline slightly red. But this one more so then the others. At this point in time my lashes are long and I only use these products two or three times a week as maintenance. I throw this one in the rotation here and there but definitely could not use it daily on my skin.

My post probably makes little sense but there it is. Ha! I hope you like it and it works for you.

Honored Contributor

Sorry it was irriating for you @pupwhipped .  At least you're able to use it infrequently so it won't go to waste.  I went ahead and ordered it today.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Despite the many very good reviews, there were quite a few who said it turned their eyes bloodshot and was very irritating .I dont see a full ingredient list anywhere. 

@Shelbelle   i can't find an ingredient deck either. most lash growth serums take not days but a few months to work and some of the reviewers had scary eye irritations.

Honored Contributor

I've had very good results from the The Ordinary Lash Serum, but have been using Careprost for the last couple of weeks.  I have no complaints, but want fast results, so I just ordered a purple tube. 

Honored Contributor

I found the ingredients on the manufacturer's website at Viebeauti dot com.

zoomed image

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  AMAZON.    They had a $3 coupon yesterday.  It may still be available.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Anything on your eye lash line can be absorbed into your eye.

This is true with anything.   I have had no issues,  just amazing results.