Super Contributor

Do they make it?

Would you buy it if they did?

Not everybody can handle scents. Some people are more sensitive to it.

I know for me, the one time I tried Wen (lavender) I found the scent to be so strong, that to me, it smelled like really bad medicine. Plus, the odor lingered long after I had finished my shower.

So, I might give Wen one last chance, if it were to come in unscented.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.

Just saw unscented in a set-am very excited-don't know if I could use the other items-hope to see unscented available by itself

Honored Contributor

Re: Unscented Wen

[ Edited ]

@Pisces Kit wrote:

Just saw unscented in a set-am very excited-don't know if I could use the other items-hope to see unscented available by itself

@Pisces Kit, welcome to the QVC forums!!! Smiley Happy

FYI, the brand new Wen Fragrance Free cleansing conditioner is not unscented (which means it has NO scent). The new Fragrance Free formula has no ADDED scent. From what people have shared this formula doesn't seem to have much of a scent, just a slight hint of menthol.

btw, there is a QVC WEN forum that you may want to check out for more information about individual Wen formulas. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ -- Wen 101 -Wen Abbreviations Glossary -December 2015 WEN TSV -- QVC Wen shows for Dec. 5th TSV

Honored Contributor

Re: Unscented Wen

[ Edited ]

It's the menthol and some of the essential oils ( like tea tree) which give that horrid medicinal scent. The kids line doesn't have menthol, although it has a fruity scent. The Kids apple is the lighest. Personally I was very disappointed in the ingredient deck of the fragrance free Wen. I wish it was menthol free and didn't have all the extra aminos. Not all Wen users have damaged hair or can tolerate regular use of the more protien rich CCs he makes.  

And yes the Lavender Wen is just horrid smelling. I love the smell of lavender flowers. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

This is from 2013

Trusted Contributor

@Pisces Kit Welcome