WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - QVC Wen shows for Dec. 5th TSV

[ Edited ]

I know that Dooters will have a more complete Wen schedule soon, but here's the Wen shows & segments schedule from the QVC December 2015 Insider. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values November Chat 2015 - Wen News - periscope - Wen Abbreviations Glossary -December 2015 WEN TSV -- QVC Wen shows for Dec. 5th TSV

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)

___

Saturday, December 5th 

* midnight - 2am -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 3am - 4am -- Wen 1-hour show 

* 7am - 10am -- AM Style  (Wen segment) 

* 10am - 2pm -- Saturday Morning Gifts  (Wen segment) 

* 2pm - 4pm -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 4pm - 6pm -- Great Gifts  (Wen segment) 

* 8pm - 10pm -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 10pm - midnight -- Must-Have Gifts  (Wen segment) 

___

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - QVC Wen shows for Dec. 5th TSV

I am SO looking forward to this visit. I need to do a spot of housekeeping after travel, so I can play this in the background. Woohoo!

Trusted Contributor

Hopefully a OTO for the evening show.  Thanks for the schedule, @bebe777.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this @bebe777. I need to get these in the calendar. I missed all the last visit, I had to support sfriends with some things they were doing in the City. I wouldn't have traded it, but it was still a little of a bummer.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777! I'll be out of town so I'll miss the TSV. Hopefully there won't be any great OTOs that I want since I'll be missing those too.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle, it's good to see you around here again!! Smiley Happy I know the feeling. My sister's family was in town for the weekend and I was juggling the Wen special offer against theater tickets (lol, the tickets won, of course). I had to wait until the show was over to check my smart phone. Fortunately, @sonechko posted the special and it turned out to be one that I didn't need (I love all things 613, but there's only so much that I can use at one time *s*). 

When I know the Wen schedule, I plan my schedule around the programs dates Wenever possible. Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, next weekend is a Wen (saturday) and Andrew Lessman (sunday) weekend, so it will be a QVC and HSN weekend.Smiley Happy I'll be around to post the Wen OTO and special price info. I try to keep the Wen alerts to a minimum so as not to overwhelm folks, but if there's any even kind of interesting advance info -- that I wouldn't necessaily send out an alert for -- I'll set up a micro Wen hints rolling update thread and include a notification to you. This way you can just check the notifications feature to get any advance info that comes through the forum. As long as my internet connection doesn't get wonky, this should keep you updated. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle, it's good to see you around here again!! Smiley Happy I know the feeling. My sister's family was in town for the weekend and I was juggling the Wen special offer against theater tickets (lol, the tickets won, of course). I had to wait until the show was over to check my smart phone. Fortunately, @sonechko posted the special and it turned out to be one that I didn't need (I love all things 613, but there's only so much that I can use at one time *s*). 

When I know the Wen schedule, I plan my schedule around the programs dates Wenever possible. Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, next weekend is a Wen (saturday) and Andrew Lessman (sunday) weekend, so it will be a QVC and HSN weekend.Smiley Happy I'll be around to post the Wen OTO and special price info. I try to keep the Wen alerts to a minimum so as not to overwhelm folks, but if there's any even kind of interesting advance info -- that I wouldn't necessaily send out an alert for -- I'll set up a micro Wen hints rolling update thread and include a notification to you. This way you can just check the notifications feature to get any advance info that comes through the forum. As long as my internet connection doesn't get wonky, this should keep you updated. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Sure, just keep me on the notifications list and I'll check the forum when I get a chance! Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

from Dooters FB page:

So, normally I put the Team WEN TSV Schedule on here but seriously, it may be more efficient to put when the AREN'T on. What do you all think? I know there's over 13 hours of WEN on 12/5 so it's a party.
I saw a post over on the Forum that there's a WEN 2 Hour Show on 12/22. This horse hasn't heard anything about that so I'll stick with 12/5 for now.

looks like someone posted on his page about a 12/22 show and here is his reply

Oh please girl. That Insider is printed a long time ago. Look at the on line program guide. It's more accurate. Sometimes. Honestly I think they're changing so much even they're surprised. LOL. At this time no WEN shows are scheduled for 12/22 at all. So let's rock the house on 12/5 eh?

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I know that Dooters will have a more complete Wen schedule soon, but here's the Wen shows & segments schedule from the QVC December 2015 Insider. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values November Chat 2015 - Wen News - periscope - Wen Abbreviations Glossary -December 2015 WEN TSV -- QVC Wen shows for Dec. 5th TSV

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)

______

Saturday, December 5th 

* midnight - 2am -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 3am - 4am -- Wen 1-hour show 

* 7am - 10am -- AM Style  (Wen segment) 

* 10am - 2pm -- Saturday Morning Gifts  (Wen segment) 

* 2pm - 4pm -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 4pm - 6pm -- Great Gifts  (Wen segment) 

* 8pm - 10pm -- Wen 2-hour show 

* 10pm - midnight -- Must-Have Gifts  (Wen segment) 

___

Tuesday, December 22nd

* 1pm - 3pm -- Wen 2-hour show  (probably with Gina Gannon)

______

Thanks Bebe your the best at keeping us up on our Wen..☺

Honored Contributor

Woo hoo!  I bought my Mom's wen kit today so I need a OTO WVM set for my sister and I'm all set.  

As the hours tick down for my FAS buddy (hankie please) and as I make my plans to enter the psych ward for the next 24 hours despondent with grief, it would help me heal if I got my OTO wish.  Smiley Wink