Respected Contributor

i have epilated for years, because of that I have very little hair anymore. Easy-peasy.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I’m dying laughing as I drink my coffee this morning & read these posts! The post went way south of underarm hair! 🤣😂🤪😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I am lucky.  I have never had much underarm hair and never perspired there either. I use a swipe of deoderant and I’m good.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I’m dying laughing as I drink my coffee this morning & read these posts! The post went way south of underarm hair! 🤣😂🤪😜

It's always fun to have a little laugh. Woman LOL

Contributor

I had my underarm waxed from time to time until there came a time that the hair did not grow back at all. I guess that was because of the constant waxing. I am also using Dove (unscented) as my deodorant. I now have soft and even-toned underarms.

Honored Contributor

Don't have much hair there-----had radiation on the left side that included the pit area by half, so I have hair that grows on 1/2 of it---no leg hair anymore either--I rarely shave.