Frequent Contributor

This year I have learned to really watch my emails and activate the extra bonus offers before I buy.  This week I have a 20% off anything, including fragrance, and 5x on fragrance so I couldn't pass it up.  YEAH ME

My question is that I am at 1939 points so only 61 points away for the 2000 where I get $125.  Once I reach that is there any reason to keep going higher since it doesn't show any added points incentives past that?  Would it go back to the regular lower points? 

Thanks ladies.  I can always ask next time at Ulta but wanted to know if anyone here knew from experience.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!!

Respected Contributor
It keeps building and building. I'm platinum so mine never expire. I spent $816 at Ulta this year and have a total of 2450 points which gives me $140 worth of Ulta bucks. I plan to keep accumulating. If you use the points and go back to zero, you start the points structure all over again and you don't earn as fast until you reach certain milestones/tiers.
Valued Contributor

Good question and as someone that infrequently shops at ULTA a bit confused about how they do their points. Do you earn dollar per point only or are points ever doubled? 

Respected Contributor
If you're platinum you earn 1.25 points per dollar. And the higher you go, the faster you accumulate. There are times during the year that they offer 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x points incentives.
Honored Contributor

I much prefer Sephora's program with freebies at different levels.  It gives me the chance to try products I wouldn't spend real money on at full price. 

Honored Contributor

There are 2 tiers with ulta-- spend in one year below $400 and you remain below Platinum level. Platinum level points do not expire the way the lower tiered ones will do over time.

Both tiers if you sign up for e mails will get 2X, 3X or 5X points for various promotions. The company just finished with 5X points for fragrance purchases (before 12/24).

As you purchase, the dollars add up for redemption dollars (earn 1 point for every dollar spent).

See below some of the terms:

Ultamate Rewards Benefits

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼