Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Many products on Ulta's website allow to check for availability in the Ulta store where you shop. There are some instances where this option isn't available. It's helpful before makinga special trip to the store.

And a phone call is even better because the salesclerk can actually check the stock. I think the website isn't updated frequently.

@JustJazzmom That's what I do. I call ahead and then if they have it, I ask them to hold the items for me. I do like the assortment of different products that Ulta has. I also like shopping at Sephora, again like others have said, you can get samples there and I feel that the products have never used.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear that. I prefer Ulta over Sephora. Always been able to find what I needed. 

Contributor

I have to say that overall my Ulta experiences have been pretty positive, especially with employees. I also like the rewards. Love Sephora also. Better with samples, but fewer sales. Where I live now they're in the same shopping center, so that's both convenient and double trouble! Wish Ulta wasn't removing Mally from the stores proper, but that works to the Q's benefit! 

Overall, getting makeup, advice, and sales not a problem except for my budget!

Contributor

If Sephora had more stores in my area and offered the same rewards, I would use Sephora hands down!  Ultra has nothing in stock!  Wait times in line is terrible and constant employee turnover!  No one has any knowledge at Ulta on brands and it is frustrating that they cannot answer any questions!  Lines and lines to check out and other associates just look at the lines and don’t help!