Honored Contributor
Went to IT web site, Interested in the new BYE BYE Foundation. Reviews seem promising. Wonder why not offered on Qvc? Using up Illuminating Celebration. Don't like wasting money. Concerning Jane I line yes tried many years ago while living in Hollywood, Didn't care for it. That's when stopped wearing mineral makeup. Funny how you can wear something for 20 plus years than it stops working. Makeup Forever HD tried that too, No way! Ugh. Didn't like the feel. Thanks! Everyone for the wonderful feedback. Qvc ladies are wonderful.💗
Respected Contributor
I'm 35 and I don't love the way foundation (powder or liquid) looks on my face. I'd love to be able to get away with just a BB/CC or tinted moisturizer but I have too much redness and uneven tone that I need to cover.
Honored Contributor

I was unhappy with foundation until I found L'Oreal true match at the drugstore, now I have their liquid, powder and blush and love them all. Just because foundation is more expensive doesn't necessarily make it better - this product is fabulous.I only use the liquid when I am getting dressed up , for daily wear I just use the powder. Oh yeah, they also have a great concealer as well.

Honored Contributor

I think often, when people here say that powder gets into their wrinkles and accents them that they are using way, way, way too much. Makeup should be applied with a light hand.

Honored Contributor
Guess should correct myself. IT illuminating celebration powder foundation of all the makeup I've tried including original version of celebration powder, Illuminating is the best. Really looks and wears well. The products at the drugstore including Loreal contain talc. Plus! Only purchase from cruelty free companies. Will continue using IT celebration illuminating powder. Never use heavy hand with makeup. Less is more. By the way, FYI shades in illuminating powder foundation are off, Luckily! Read the reviews went up a shade ordered Tan. Looking forward to IT's TSV in June.
Contributor

I agree 100% -- I am doing the same.

I am 53 with pretty good skin, foundation just makes my face 'glisten' even more in the humidity.

I have had great success with the Algenist drops in Peach for underye circles, then I use IT Cosmetic face disk, a little bronzer, tiny bit of blush and highlighter, mascara and I feel presentable.

darn humidity....but I defenitely notice my face 'breathing' a little easier without foundation.....

Respected Contributor

If I had good skin (stupid rosacea) I would never wear foundation.  I hate the look, I hate the feel.  There is nothing prettier than nice healthy looking skin.  If you have it, don't cover it up.  My husband's aunt is 67 and has never worn foundation and her skin is lovely.  It's pretty flawless and she has not one line or wrinkle (she uses basic drug store products, no anti-aging products). Honestly, she looks years younger than her age.  I really believe that played a huge part in how her skin looks, it isn't all in the genes.

Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I'm 35 and I don't love the way foundation (powder or liquid) looks on my face. I'd love to be able to get away with just a BB/CC or tinted moisturizer but I have too much redness and uneven tone that I need to cover.

I'm also 35 and I hated the way foundation looked on my skin for a long time.  Liquid would look really cakey on me and powder was the same.  I finally realized that it wasn't the makeup, but my skin. I started using a serum every night.  Now I love how foundation looks on my face.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies PSX_20160526_102410.jpg

Respected Contributor
@Mellie32 what serum are you using?