Honored Contributor

Re: Two Benefit Finds Worth Mentioning....

I like lipstick balms but I only own Becca's and Stilla.  I enjoy wearing lipstick balms as they are a little lighter than a regular lipsticks and you receive the benefits of the balm.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Funloving The balms are the same colors as the cheek tints.  i LOVE those.   Might try the balms as well.  Thanks for posting.

Contributor

wrote:

...I bought some Boi-ing to try - but it's the Brightening, not  Hydrating formula.  I kind of like it, it's the old Erase Paste, but not as thick and sticky.  Maybe it's the Hydrating type I should be testing since I have dry skin.

The Brightening concealor is actually nice and has never looked dry on me.  Tarte Shape Tape was a whole different story.  Although high coverage, Shape Tape was so drying.

Benefit used to make one of my favorite fragrances called Maybe Baby but it was discontinued long ago. 

I'm kind of interested in their blushes but the packaging is so clunky.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Funloving The balms are the same colors as the cheek tints.  i LOVE those.   Might try the balms as well.  Thanks for posting.

@ItsME,

You're more than welcome!  The shade I have is quite pigmented and the softening effects to the lips last for hours.  It doesn't fade all funky either.

You might want to try in-store.  HSN has all Too Faced on 4 Evil Pays and free ship though.  Love this for daytime and has really worked well for keeping flaky lips at bay.  I exfoliate with Elf's in clear about once to twice a week as needed.

This winter has been brutal, but my lips aren't really showing it.  I also use various oils on my lips at night.  I have a travel size of Josie M's Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil, which is great for overnight conditioning- but really, whatever you have on hand should work fine and the balm keeps conditioning with a beautiful veil of color.

Let me know what you think if you try the lip balm!  I'm totally impressed with this stuff. Heart