Respected Contributor

I got the TSV but sent it back because I could not tolerate the smell of the body/face cream.  I had purchased the cleansing conditioners in tube form before but each time I use them my hair is different.  It seems to get greasy day 2.  I usually wash my hair every other day. (chin length, thin with a little wave) Am I using too little or too much?  1/2 teaspoon simply is NOT enough even though that is what Denis says nonstop.  Any advice???

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, @bargainsgirl , can't offer any advise or insight.  

Because...

I have looked thru several of the Tweaked products available on QVC, and can't find any ingredients listed for any of them.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I got the TSV but sent it back because I could not tolerate the smell of the body/face cream.  I had purchased the cleansing conditioners in tube form before but each time I use them my hair is different.  It seems to get greasy day 2.  I usually wash my hair every other day. (chin length, thin with a little wave) Am I using too little or too much?  1/2 teaspoon simply is NOT enough even though that is what Denis says nonstop.  Any advice???

@bargainsgirl 

i do use the hair products in the tubes and in the tubs. i did not get the TSV because i did not want the body cream. i definitely use more than 1/2 teaspoon of the product. i have baby fine hair that is just below my shoulders.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

______

I got the TSV from the earlier date, the hair products only with the huge tub.

I like the Tweek'd CC products.  I am also a 15 year Wen user, so I haven't used shampoo for ages.

I have long, wavy hair (bust length).  I use about three times the recommended amount that Dennis and the instructions recommend.  I use about one T. or more the first round (dry) and about 1 T. or more in the shower with wet hair. It takes that much to get my scalp cleaned well. I actually think my hair stays cleaner, perhaps a day longer than it did with Wen.  I cleanse my hair every 3 days. 

I still think Wen is better as far as adding in more moisture.  My hair has highlights/lowlights with a root touch up every six weeks.  Tweek'd is a much better value, but I still like Wen too! 

My sister swims a lot and uses Tweek'd before she gets into the pool to protect her hair from the harsh effects of chlorine.