Honored Contributor

So, I did not get it.  I still have about 1/3 to 1/2 of a 12 oz bottle plus one of the original smaller size bottles that hasn't been opened.  I sorta wanted to try the Honey scent one that's going away, but couldn't justify it.

However, I did get the scalp serum.  

Respected Contributor

I decided no because I didn't want to spend $50 today, and I already have too much hair volume! But hope it works for everyone! 

Regular Contributor

I enjoy Tweak'd shampoos, conditioners, and scalp scrubs.  As much as I was tempted to purchase the recent TS, I'm just not convinced it would add substantial volume to my hair.  Denis always uses models with scads of hair - not once does he demo (live) his volumizing products on women with fine, thinning hair (like I have).  What is up with that?  If he offered trial sizes of his volumizing products, I would be much more apt to give them a try.

Any of you with fine, thin, hair who ordered the TS and are pleased with the results, please share your thoughts.  TIA!!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought about ordering it as I love his shampoo & conditioner's but I would never use up these super sizes especially only needing a pea size. I wish they offered one. I am waiting for them to show up on Ebay so I can get just one. 

Honored Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

I enjoy Tweak'd shampoos, conditioners, and scalp scrubs.  As much as I was tempted to purchase the recent TS, I'm just not convinced it would add substantial volume to my hair.  Denis always uses models with scads of hair - not once does he demo (live) his volumizing products on women with fine, thinning hair (like I have).  What is up with that?  If he offered trial sizes of his volumizing products, I would be much more apt to give them a try.

Any of you with fine, thin, hair who ordered the TS and are pleased with the results, please share your thoughts.  TIA!!!!

@joviolin  I have fine hair and less of it than I once did.  I wear my hair short now.  I use many Tweak'd products; shampoo, conditioner, cleansing treatment, revitalizing mist, styling cream, as well as a few others.  I get appropriate volume for my style, but in addition to products, styling techniques are also key to the end result.  You can get more lift by drying your hair while bending over, then  using a large enough round brush or rollers and over directing when you put them in your hair.

Also, if you try anything now, you have until the end of January to return it. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I thought about ordering it as I love his shampoo & conditioner's but I would never use up these super sizes especially only needing a pea size. I wish they offered one. I am waiting for them to show up on Ebay so I can get just one. 

@Pecky  It's more than a pea size.  It's 1-2 pumps, generally speaking.  The pea size Amanda used was for restyling her dry hair. The bottle definitely does last a long time, which is why I set my A/S for 360 days. . 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear Denis say something about new packaging in the future.  He's big on caring for the planet.  I wonder if he's going to move into using pouches, in order to reduce plastics?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I am so impressed with this styling cream.  First, my hair still looked good when i went to bed last night.  That has never happened, it's usually flat by then.  Didn't wash my hair today but it got a little damp in the shower so blew dry it just a bit and then did the Calista heated round brush and whoa, volume came back!   Hair looks good on day 2!

I am so glad I got the TS.  Don't know why I put the bottle I have now under the bathroom sink but sure glad I found it yesterday. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   I am so impressed with this styling cream.  First, my hair still looked good when i went to bed last night.  That has never happened, it's usually flat by then.  Didn't wash my hair today but it got a little damp in the shower so blew dry it just a bit and then did the Calista heated round brush and whoa, volume came back!   Hair looks good on day 2!

I am so glad I got the TS.  Don't know why I put the bottle I have now under the bathroom sink but sure glad I found it yesterday. 

@JudyL Woohoo!  That's terrific! 👍😊👊