Valued Contributor

Looks like a new brand debuting on Beauty Report. Has anyone tried this brand? Any reviews? Apparently they have a store in NYC that opened in the early 1800s. Prices don't seem bad so I'm tempted to try. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CO Bigelow on HSN

[ Edited ]

I used to use this brand a lot!  On my way over to check out what's there.  

Thanks for sharing @CorrTor .

Trusted Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Looks like a new brand debuting on Beauty Report. Has anyone tried this brand? Any reviews? Apparently they have a store in NYC that opened in the early 1800s. Prices don't seem bad so I'm tempted to try. 

They've been selling their items on bath & body works website for a long time. Not sure if they have them in stores. I've tried some lip balms and body care. I'd say they're ok, there are better products out there.
Contributor

Re: CO Bigelow on HSN

[ Edited ]

Their lemon line has some of the best lemon products I’ve tried. The perfume does have a clean musk base, and the last time I had the lemon lotion there was a slight woody dry down. But the cream, hand wash, and hand cream smell like just lemon. A nice, fresh, natural smelling lemon with no other notes.

I also like their perfume oils (lemon verbena; musk).

IMG_5593.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Their ingredients are not as stellar as I would have hoped for. Body washes have sulfates and some products contain petroleum and lanolin.