Trusted Contributor

I loved Denis' first line Ojan, never tried Tweak'd. I still have a jar of Ojan's coffee scented hair mask.

Is there anything in the Tweak'd line that is just like the  Ojan jar- in scent and treatment?

I also loved the little glass bottle of Ojan serum with the little beads- anything like that as well?

Thanks

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I loved Denis' first line Ojan, never tried Tweak'd. I still have a jar of Ojan's coffee scented hair mask.

Is there anything in the Tweak'd line that is just like the  Ojan jar- in scent and treatment?

I also loved the little glass bottle of Ojan serum with the little beads- anything like that as well?

Thanks

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

@skittles2 

I remember both of those Ojon products.

I loved all of the Ojon products as well

as the Tawaka products and was sorry

to see them go from the Q.

I was so happy when Denis remerged

over a year ago on HSN with the Tweak'd

line.

A few products are somewhat similar

a few of the Ojon products but basically

it's all new...and are just as excellent

as the Ojon line.Check them out!

Before I purchased anything I

double checked to make sure that

Tweak'd was 100% cruelty free

and was elated to see that they are. Cat Happy

I won't buy any line of beauty products

that still conducts the vile,cruel and

horrific practice of testing their products

on innocent animals. Cat Mad

Hope that this info helped!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

I honestly can't remember the exact scent from Ojon, but I think this is similar, their amber vanilla scent.  

One of my favorites of T'weaked is the face/body cream in the amber vanilla.  I love that scent.  But if you ever decide to try it, watch for cost.  The tub that is on the site today for $39 they sometimes charge about 100 for!  

Back to your original question, really it's been so long since I used Ojon I can't remember what I used from them.   Overall I have been happy with the hair products I've gotten from him, too.

Respected Contributor

The AMBER VANILLA is the most similar to the Ojon scent that you remember.  When I use it my husband even comments how he remembers my Ojon days!  I like this line a lot.  I bought the scrub TSV because that gives me great results and makes my scalp feel really clean and my hair even fuller.    My favorite product from this line has already been discontinuted (it was a 3 in 1 shampoo foam in a can), but there are other really good products.   If you use the scrub correctly (they say you only need to once a week) as your shampoo,  that's a good place to start.