Honored Contributor

Does this mean he will no longer be on HSN, or will there be crossovers between both QVC and HSN like they do on tv shows to get you hooked on another show?

Respected Contributor

I tried his products before when it was a different name(cant recall), and it made my hair as stiff as straw.  Then read several reviews saying the same thing.  Literally my hair stood straight up.  So I was afraid to try anything else from his line.  Wonder why hes going back n forth to qvc??

Honored Contributor

His previous line was Ojon.  He sold it to Estee Lauder and it went downhill after that.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

His previous line was Ojon.  He sold it to Estee Lauder and it went downhill after that.

Oh yes, Ojon...it had a very strong fragrance,  which I didn't mind, but as I said, was awful for my hair.  Something went wrong in his sales and products, seems to continue.   Not a product for me.

Valued Contributor

My hair really likes the original formulas of Above the Clouds, Peaches and Cream, and Tribal Chocolate hair cleansers. It leaves hair smooth, full and looking nicely coifed. 😀I find when I use these, I can skip styling products. 

I bought extra so thankfully still have stock. Hopefully, he will continue to offer these now on QVC. It is frustrating to like a particular product of his only to find it’s been changed or no longer available. 

Trusted Contributor

I have used from the Ojon brand Ojon Volume Advance Animated Volumizing Cream for many years.  It is the best styling cream I've ever used.  After reading Ojon brand was discontinued I just ordered two more tubes from Ebay.  I've always been certain to have extras in stock as I cannot be without.   I read that there is a new version available through the new brand; however, not as good. I guess I will have no choice but to try that when I eventually run out of the Ojon brand and hopefully they'll improve by then on the new formula.

Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

My hair really likes the original formulas of Above the Clouds, Peaches and Cream, and Tribal Chocolate hair cleansers. It leaves hair smooth, full and looking nicely coifed. 😀I find when I use these, I can skip styling products. 

I bought extra so thankfully still have stock. Hopefully, he will continue to offer these now on QVC. It is frustrating to like a particular product of his only to find it’s been changed or no longer available. 

Of these three I only tried the Tribal Chocolate (I still have a full unopened tube).  I preferred the Restore as a preconditioner.  And I would still need to use styling products or my hair would become too dry.  I also found when I was in the shower, the tube got very slippery...lol.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I have used from the Ojon brand Ojon Volume Advance Animated Volumizing Cream for many years.  It is the best styling cream I've ever used.  After reading Ojon brand was discontinued I just ordered two more tubes from Ebay.  I've always been certain to have extras in stock as I cannot be without.   I read that there is a new version available through the new brand; however, not as good. I guess I will have no choice but to try that when I eventually run out of the Ojon brand and hopefully they'll improve by then on the new formula.

The Ojon brand has been discontinued?  I thought they were selling it under the Origins umbrella.  Maybe that is why Dennis has started talking about the Ojon oil again.

Frequent Contributor

Another cross over I don’t care for!

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Of these three I only tried the Tribal Chocolate (I still have a full unopened tube).  I preferred the Restore as a preconditioner.  And I would still need to use styling products or my hair would become too dry.  I also found when I was in the shower, the tube got very slippery...lol.

I bet Im missing out on a great slippery tube story 😀Above the Clouds is my favorite of the 3. My mop is fine, straight, and thin. I like Living Proof a big bunch as well.