Respected Contributor

Need Some Input on the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil

[ Edited ]

Now that I've finally found Josie Maran Body Butter, learned how to use it successfully,  I am wondering about the light argan oil. 

Does anyone use it and can offer any input?

By the way, I ordered the cucumber and aloe scented body butter from the Josie Maran site.  It delightful - has a "green" scent (like an aloe stem when you break it open) and I got free shipping and 3 free samples.  The body butter did not have a seal on it, just as an FYI.  I've read many complaints on the QVC reviews.  I use it after my bath or shower and it soaks right in, just like several of you mentioned.  

I got a sample of the regular argan oil, but that just felt too heavy for my face.  Especially after using Oil of Olay for years

After getting such a good report from my skin cancer Dr., I think the argan oil might be worth investigating. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Some Input on the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama

Try using less of it. Apply a drop to damp skin or over your moisturizer. It does absorb easily.

I would use Josie's regular Argan oil. The ingredients in it are Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* *ORGANIC.

The ingredients in the Argan Oil Light are Argan Oil Isostearyl Esters* *NATURALLY-DERIVED.

It only contains the Isostearyl Esters so technically not Argan Oil. You are not getting the benefits from omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids in the light formula.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need Some Input on the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil

@Nightowlz

Thank you!!!  You are always so helpful and knowledgable.  I'm glad that I waited to get some info before I placed an order.