Contributor

I got an email that said Tweak-d with Denis Simioni will be on QVC tonight.  I have tried the products on HSN and really like them.

Honored Contributor

Interesting!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like Above The Clouds & the Peach. I have been using it on half end of my hair for conditioning before I get in the shower to shampoo with a different product. It leaves the ends of my hair really soft.

Need to try some of his other products. It would be nice if they had a reasonably priced Try Me Kit with a variety.

I did not care for the 1st products in the can he came out with.

Honored Contributor

I got a couple of his products shortly after he started on HSN.  It was a body butter and a tube of stuff you put on your hair 2 minutes prior to washing.  And then you apply more product in the shower.  I guess it's supposed to cleanse and condition all in one.  I wasn't fond of the product, but I do put some in my hair sometimes before going to the gym.

Recently, I bought a different product which seems to go more to his roots as it contains the Ojon oil he was known for.  It's mostly butters, oils, and honey.  I like it better so far.  It's called Ancient Rituals Rejuvenating Treatment Oil.

Esteemed Contributor

It's nice to see Denis back on the Q! The restorative oil treatment is the only thing I would be interested in.

Esteemed Contributor

SO GLAD!!! that Denis is back on the Q!!! 🎈❤️😍

Honored Contributor

@Cristyn-Momof2 wrote:

I got an email that said Tweak-d with Denis Simioni will be on QVC tonight.  I have tried the products on HSN and really like them.

@Cristyn-Momof2  Did not receive that email & don’t see it listed. Did it say what time? Squeezing him in during general gift show?

Honored Contributor

@TY. Me too want that treatment but they don’t seem to sell it separately.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dexTweak-d Treatment Oil is $45 as a single item, so the shampoo and conditioner are like free gifts in the QVC set. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dexTweak-d Treatment Oil is $45 as a single item, so the shampoo and conditioner are like free gifts in the QVC set. 

I bought this a couple of weeks ago on HSN.  There's only 2 left if you want it: 626-816