Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d Tulipia or Above the Clouds?

My Tweak'd orders are showing 1/28 EDD - hope to use it this weekend.

Post reviews please!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Got my Honeylux today.   It smells really nice and not strong at all,  I can't handle strong scents as I get headaches.   I have really dry hair right now.  I did order the tulipia but that and the sprays and scrubs won't be here till the 28th for me too.

I will use those when my hair isn't so dry.  Anyways I just showered and my hair feels really soft and nice!   I am happy.   I wondered what the Amber vanilla smells like?   Is it more vanilla?   I love vanilla scents.   Excited to get the rest of my stuff.

Hope everyone loves theirs too!

Regular Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Tulipia smells like Fresh whipped cream.   Its light and I love it.   I like it better then the scent of the honeylux  [ which smells nice too]    but the honey is what my hair needed right now.   My revitalizing spray in the Frangiopani  is partially frozen so I am leaving it be for now  [ it was 8 below zero here this morning]   

My hair still feels soft today   [ usually after I wake up its pretty dry again]   I am happy with all of my new stuff.   Hope you get yours soon too and that you also love it.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Tulipia smells like Fresh whipped cream.   Its light and I love it.   I like it better then the scent of the honeylux  [ which smells nice too]    but the honey is what my hair needed right now.   My revitalizing spray in the Frangiopani  is partially frozen so I am leaving it be for now  [ it was 8 below zero here this morning]   

My hair still feels soft today   [ usually after I wake up its pretty dry again]   I am happy with all of my new stuff.   Hope you get yours soon too and that you also love it.

@nada54 - sounds wonderful - I'm excited to get my Tulipia orders. Glad to read most are really happy with the scent

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@nada54 It sure does smell wonderful.  I haven't tried it yet I will this weekend.  I also ordered Above the clouds mist and that scent is nice as well.  

Honored Contributor

My Tulipia order was delivered yesterday. I do like the scent, only tried the revitalizing mist. Will be using the shampoo/conditioner later today.

Trusted Contributor

Have you ever smelled the Amber vanilla one?    Just curious.   I want to try it sometime but not sure what Amber smells like??   I do love vanilla though.

Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE NADA54.  PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE IN TWEAK'D IS IN THE AMBER VANILLA , WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL SCENT.

IT IS A GREAT SCENT ALTHOUGH MUCH MORE POTENT.  WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOUR HAIR AS IT IS MORE MOISTURIZING LIKE THE HONEY.

YOU CAN TRY IT ON SWITCHING UP YOU AD IN ONE OF YOUR SHIPMENTS.

THINK YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Weezer111!    I think I will do that.   It sounds like all the things I like.