Honored Contributor

Tweak’d Tulipia or Above the Clouds?

Glad I watched the TSV presentation last night. They did a good job presenting the different formula/scent options. 

Happy that we can change the formula/scent options for our A/D orders. Decided to order the Tulipia 😊 And I plan to order the Above the Clouds for my next A/D order. Nice to have the flexibility!!!

BCF3A66E-0027-4DF7-AEC3-5777896BBF2C.jpeg
760D0C0D-F1E0-4426-9C8B-9C42EE9CDBB5.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d Tulipia or Above the Clouds?

I also ordered the supersized Revitalizing Mist in Tulipia. Such a GREAT hair treatment and $34, free shipping, excellent value 😃

A390906
Tweak'd by Nature Super- Size 16-oz Revitalizing Hair Mist
770DB370-FEEC-41CB-9500-FC33AC33FA97.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID CHI!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I broke down and bought the honey and the Tulipia!     Right now my hair feels like straw so I wanted the honey but in the summer I will be glad for the Tulipia.  Just hope they smell good!

Esteemed Contributor

I ALREADY RECEIVED THE TULUPIA  nada54.

IT REMINDS ME OF PHILOSOPHY FRESH CREAM WITH A HINT OF FLORAL.

REALLY SMELLS NICE!

I HAVE THE HONEY IN ANOTHER HAIR PRODUCT FROM DENNIS AND IT SMELLS JUST LIKE YOU WOULD EXPECT IT TO.

HOPE YOU LOVE THEM!

Trusted Contributor

I also bought the spray in Frangipani!    I need to get off the computer for today!  hahaha

I hope the scent smells good too.   Sounded Tropical to me.   I got sucked in and felt like

I had to hurry and buy ,  like I was at an auction!  

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I also bought the spray in Frangipani!    I need to get off the computer for today!  hahaha

I hope the scent smells good too.   Sounded Tropical to me.   I got sucked in and felt like

I had to hurry and buy ,  like I was at an auction!  

Lol @nada54 - I understand about the temptations, The event offer pricing + free shipping has been AWESOME 👏🏻

The Revitalizing Mist is fabulous! I've been using it in Rise & Shine. Even if someone doesn't want to switch shampoo/conditioner, the mist is a great way to try this brand

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl That's great!  I love his products and I've been switching back and forth now with my Wen and once in awhile Beekman.   Tweak'd has been really good for me, I really like the way it makes my hair feel.   I agree regarding the mist too, I use it on non shampoo days and it works wonders.

PS: Not to go off topic but do you know what Colleens TS will be on Tuesday by chance?

Sorry I think we discussed this jacket already, the new faux leather one with mesh Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Tulipia TSV and Above The Clouds hair mist.  I plan on switching to ATC on AD.  I read that only the first order is free shipping.  I can't wait to get them.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Chi-town girl That's great!  I love his products and I've been switching back and forth now with my Wen and once in awhile Beekman.   Tweak'd has been really good for me, I really like the way it makes my hair feel.   I agree regarding the mist too, I use it on non shampoo days and it works wonders.

PS: Not to go off topic but do you know what Colleens TS will be on Tuesday by chance?

Sorry I think we discussed this jacket already, the new faux leather one with mesh Smiley Happy

@LindaSal - hi friend! Thank you for sharing your experience with Tweak'd. I alternate with WEN. And keeping my options open for new products: developments

And yes, Colleen's TS is the new Diamond Mesh jacket. I will update that thread!