Super Contributor

I watched the presentations, didn't really grasp the difference in the products but thought I'd give it a try anyway as my hair is thin, fine, color treated, and can use all the help it can get. So it arrived today, thought I'd get a booklet or something but didn't. What's the difference in the tub vs tubes, just the scents? Anybody tried them yet? Would love to hear some reviews.

Honored Contributor

The tub and the tubes are the all the same thing, just different "flavors" so to speak.  One of the tubes though is a balm to be used after washing on either damp and/or dry hair.  There should be instructions on the containers.

Frequent Contributor

I did not order because I got the Tweaked TSV last year and it was really not good on my hair. It was a tub called Restore. Who knows what was in it? but it did not work at all like was shown on models. It made my hair very oily even if I used a tiny pea sized amount. Now I won't order any of the Tweaked products.

Super Contributor

Re: Tweak’d TSV

[ Edited ]
  • Thanks for your replies. I had just showered when this TSV arrived at my door, never expected it that fast from Q. I got out a magnifying glass and read the teeny tiny writing on the bottles but won't wash for a couple of days (trying to save my color and my hair! ) Anyway, I did like the scents and I liked the few Ojon items I have tried in the past so I'm hopeful. Anybody try this TSV yet?