Trusted Contributor
On 8/30/2014 DrCEB said:

I sooo did NOT like FAS! (The CC wasn't too bad but the RTM was killing me. My poor children - I used up on them! Bad Mommy!{#emotions_dlg.devil2})

I hope FTP smells as good as it sounds.

Now help me fellow Wenners. I'm still relatively new - (8 mo.) Is FGP new also? Does he always re-introduce all the fall scents? Or make two?

FGP is the "original" seasonal. It was the first one he introduced (maybe in 2011? Or 2012?). The second fall seasonal was FAS, and, of course, Fall Tuscan Pear is new for this year.

Trusted Contributor

Just to follow up, the seasonals have been released in this order:

The original seasonals include: Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter Vanilla Mint (smells exactly like a chocolate peppermint patty), Spring Gardenia Green Tea and Summer Mango Coconut.

the second set of seasonals (fall 2013-summer 2014) were: Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint, Spring Orange Blossom and Summer Honey Peach.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, DoxieMomma.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor
My fall tuscan pear cc arrived yesterday and I used it this morning. I have never been to Tuscany, but the pear scent is right on the money...a natural, pure, pear smell. After cleansing, I used some as a leave in and put on some 613 styling creme. Right away, I could tell that this was very moisturizing for me. I let my hair air dry. My hair looks fantastic...virtually no frizz, very hydrated, beautiful shine! This is my favorite cc ever in terms of performance. I know everyone is different, but for me these are the very best results I have ever had.
Trusted Contributor
On 8/30/2014 DrCEB said:

Thank you, DoxieMomma.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

No problem!!

I'm excited about having the opportunity to purchase more FAS, I really loved the performance of that one. And I liked the scent as my hair dried. I had to laugh at your comment about the FAS RTM........I only use mine on my babies (four legged and furry). They get a mix of FAS and TT........they smell like little apple dumplings!

Super Contributor

So great to see a review among the comments! (Thanks, Jaxsmom, for telling me about the review here).

I went to the product page, and although it pictured the Tuscan Pear and showed MANY stars, the reviews were all for other scents.

Sounds like I will love this one. LOVED the old Fall Ginger Pumpkin and the Vanilla Winter Mint, too. And the Summer Honey Peach. Not a fan of the core scents at all.

Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 Doherty said:

I found the scent to be very light and it was pretty much gone after I got out of the shower. While that was dissappointing for me, I know many people will appreciate that. So if you are sensitive to smell/have allergies/etc then you will like this.

Performance wise, it is a winner for me. It feels lighter than the FAS and SHP but was just as moisturizing in the end. I went to bed with my hair still wet and today there is almost no frizz. Yet my hair is not limp or weighed down in any way.

I have curly hair so with the wrong products and the way I sleep, I can easily wake up full of frizzy hair. My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it. I also like a lot of body and I have that with this formula. For reference, my hair is sort of a cross between Anna Lynn McCord and Alex Kingston. I don't color my hair and rarely use a hair dryer. It is around 2 inches below my shoulders if I blow dry it straight but curly it is right at the top of my shoulders.

I am very happy that I got this on AD.

Thank you! Can you tell me if was easy to comb through your hair as easily as it was with SHP?

Frequent Contributor
On 8/30/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/30/2014 Doherty said:

I found the scent to be very light and it was pretty much gone after I got out of the shower. While that was dissappointing for me, I know many people will appreciate that. So if you are sensitive to smell/have allergies/etc then you will like this.

Performance wise, it is a winner for me. It feels lighter than the FAS and SHP but was just as moisturizing in the end. I went to bed with my hair still wet and today there is almost no frizz. Yet my hair is not limp or weighed down in any way.

I have curly hair so with the wrong products and the way I sleep, I can easily wake up full of frizzy hair. My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it. I also like a lot of body and I have that with this formula. For reference, my hair is sort of a cross between Anna Lynn McCord and Alex Kingston. I don't color my hair and rarely use a hair dryer. It is around 2 inches below my shoulders if I blow dry it straight but curly it is right at the top of my shoulders.

I am very happy that I got this on AD.

Thank you! Can you tell me if was easy to comb through your hair as easily as it was with SHP?

Hi HappyDaze!

It should be just as easy to comb it through as with SHP. I don't use a comb but just run my fingers through my hair and even though my hair is curly, I didn't get a single tangle. I really think this is going to be as popular as the SHP since the performance is similar.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/30/2014 yiggy said: My fall tuscan pear cc arrived yesterday and I used it this morning. I have never been to Tuscany, but the pear scent is right on the money...a natural, pure, pear smell. After cleansing, I used some as a leave in and put on some 613 styling creme. Right away, I could tell that this was very moisturizing for me. I let my hair air dry. My hair looks fantastic...virtually no frizz, very hydrated, beautiful shine! This is my favorite cc ever in terms of performance. I know everyone is different, but for me these are the very best results I have ever had.

Thanks for the review, yiggy!!!!!

How does it compare to Fig for moisture?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor
I know this is slightly off topic but i have a question about the seasonals. I am dying to get the ginger pumpkin. Dying! But I'm scared of loving it and then having to wait for next fall to order more. I hope I don't sound crazy but I'm wondering if I should even try it if I can't always get it. Fgp, or any of the seasonals, could be the best for my hair and I won't be able to get it whenever I want. Am I stupid? I'm so sorry op for asking this on your thread. I have never had a seasonal so I couldn't help you. I bought my first wen during the march tsv that came with the 613. Its the only thing I have ever bought from qvc. I'm not saying I haven't seen a ton more stuff I could buy but I'm trying not to overspend. D's in college and all that good stuff.