Contributor

Wondering if anyone has tried Tula?  There are some pretty good reviews out there, but we all know that QVC does delete reviews so it's sometimes hard to totally trust the reviews.  I am interested in Tula- but would love to hear if anyone else has tried it and noticed any changes in their skin.  Thank you!!

Super Contributor

I bought the try me kit and liked it so much I just reordered everything in the regular sizes. If you go to Tula's website everything's in stock and you can get a discount by signing up. It's cheaper than on the Q this way.  I can't explain why I like it...it just makes my skin feel somehow refreshed. It does have a pretty strong smell though, if that bothers you. It dissipates very quickly though. 

I'd start with the try me kit and see what you think, but I really like it!

Frequent Contributor

I received a sample of the day/night cream with my last order. All I can say is WOW!!!!! It is truly outstanding! For me, it softened, hydrated, refined and brightened my skin INSTANTLY and the next morning my complexion was flawless. Even after washing/grooming my face as usual I could still see the effects that had literally lasted three days--from just the one application. Btw, the cream does have a heavier fragrance that lingered a little longer than I wanted it to but it is very pleasant so I didn't mind it.

I'm online now to take a closer look at the entire line. Not sure what I'm going to get but with the Q's return policy, I can't loose. 

Valued Contributor

I have been using Tula since they launched. Their products are really nice in my opinion. I own full sizes of each product with backups. 😄 I can't pick a favorite, but can suggest you try the discovery kit. They have great customer service too. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like the gel cleanser. 

Contributor

i sent mine vback because i couldnt stand the smell of the produyct. Tatcha in the white jar doesn;t have an odor.