Respected Contributor

Vita Liberata self tanner - medium or dark?

Reading reviews on other websites and they are saying the medium leaves little color. I am light/medium, should I get dark? For the price I don't want to have to put two coats on to get color. 

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Vita Liberata self tanner - medium or dark?

I've been using this for about 2 years now and I've always used the medium and have been very pleased with the color. I always get compliments on how great my "tan" looks. I'm pretty fair and the medium is just right. I've used other tanners in the past and this is by far the best!!!

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I've been using this for about 2 years now and I've always used the medium and have been very pleased with the color. I always get compliments on how great my "tan" looks. I'm pretty fair and the medium is just right. I've used other tanners in the past and this is by far the best!!!

I'm more towards medium so I'm thinking dark would be a better choice for me. I don't want to have to put 2 coats on to look tan. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone with medium skin tone use this in dark?

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby I have fair skin and one coat of the medium is perfect

Esteemed Contributor

I have never tried this product, so I don't have an answer.  I am considering purchasing, however, and will purchase the dark.  (medium skin tone).  I did notice on the offer for auto delivery, that the free S & H is for the first shipment only.  I guess they have to recover some of the $$ to pay for the "free" exfoliating scrub that comes with the subsequent shipments. 

JMHO But if they offer free shipping on the TSV it should be carried through to the AD shipments.   

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How long does the A/D last?

think since I'm light/medium I'll try the dark first. 

Esteemed Contributor

You might want to double check, but I think it comes every 4 months for 2 or 3 shipments.  I always sign up for AD because it is so easy to cancel if you don't care for the product and it is always the best deal offered.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

You might want to double check, but I think it comes every 4 months for 2 or 3 shipments.  I always sign up for AD because it is so easy to cancel if you don't care for the product and it is always the best deal offered.

It is every 4 months for a total of 3 shipments.

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Reading reviews on other websites and they are saying the medium leaves little color. I am light/medium, should I get dark? For the price I don't want to have to put two coats on to get color. 

Thanks.

@Valstybaby I bought medium being so white like Casper...did some reading (reviews) b4 it sold out if it does, on Medium and manyliked that best not Fair, they said just apply a coat or 2 more. Deep would be fake on me.I need another slef tanner like a hole in the head!

I have so many unopned and must get a life! ha! 

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky