Super Contributor

I had lasik done, both eyes, in 2008. Best money I ever spent!

Trusted Contributor

Re: ******/Tuck

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@shaggygirl  If you found it such an offensive question/post then why even reply?! Especially like that?!  Sheesh. 🙄  @Love4cats 

@Mimi 1883 

And I have made apologies to her cause I was rude.

@shaggygirl  Good for you! I understand - we've All been there; and no one is perfect. Have a nice day.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Nothing for me.  Not to say that I would not have something done if I were in better health, not have several health conditions that would prevent me from doing so and money was not a factor! I would not want or think about getting anything drastic.  If things were different, I would like to have some injectables to fine lines on my face -- between brows, eyes, around nose.  I would like to have my rosacea addressed.  As for body, I would like to try some type of procedure to reduce fatty areas around my stomach, hips and thighs which bug me!  As I said, nothing drastic!  

I say, if anyone wants to have procedures done to enhance features or make you happier, then why not?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   Mine was more severe. I was going to the hospital at least twice a week, sometimes three, to have needle biopsies. Lumps would pop up out of nowhere & needed to be checked. Mammograms and ultrasounds could not detect these in advance. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm 52.  I would love a breast lift, tummy tuck and labial fillers.  Alas, it's not something I could afford so I will love myself just the way I am.  Congrats to all of you who were able to have the cost and procedures to encourage your well-being/confidence!

Honored Contributor

The anonimity of this board makes this question acceptable IMHO.  

Honored Contributor

@mommaslp wrote:

I'm 52.  I would love a breast lift, tummy tuck and labial fillers.  Alas, it's not something I could afford so I will love myself just the way I am.  Congrats to all of you who were able to have the cost and procedures to encourage your well-being/confidence!

@mommaslp   Hope you meant nasolabial fold fillers. 

Honored Contributor

I received an email from my plastic surgeon that his office reopens today. He explained the waiting room is the parking lot, call the office and one patient allowed at a time. All staff and patients must wear masks. So, they can't do Botox or fillers (w/ the mask) or a facial, so I assume it's only open for surgical consultations. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@mommaslp wrote:

OMG.  I thought the same thing.  Yikes.

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@mommaslp wrote:

OMG.  I thought the same thing.  Yikes.

WOW! You really needed clarification? Yikes.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri