Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

NOYB

WOW....just WOW!

@Love4cats 

I guess you don't agree that's an awfully personal question to ask on a bulletin board. That's ok. Different strokes and all that......

I can agree that maybe it's a personal question, BUT why the nasty response rather than just moving on!? Just don't get it.

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki  NYOB: None of Your Business. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Yes - tummy tuck.  I had recti diastatis (separation of the abdominal muscles) and I looked like I was 6 mos. pregnant.  My insurance would not cover it -- they considered it cosmetic surgery.  This was done a few years ago in my late 60's.

Trusted Contributor

Yes of caurse, it is not my business, but again, I was trying to open a discussion.  Ladies ladies, it's 2020, you dont have to be so uptight about that, I havent asked you how many times you kiss your husband!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Dinaki  Wow! That's a shame the tummy tuck wasn't right. I've not had anything done...yet. Right before the virus struck, I was doing research into having surgery for under eye bags (hereditary.) Now, elective surgeries are not advised; rightly so. I've resorted to wearing glasses as opposed to my contacts as the glasses hide most of it. 😄

when i had cataract surgery, i made sure i still needed glasses...i, too, need to hide my under eye bags and hooded eyelids!!

@nana59  😄 I did the same thing! Had mine done last November and decided to keep the glasses. The doctor laughed, too, but said he understood. My vision isn't that bad, so around the house I don't even wear them. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Re: ******/Tuck

[ Edited ]

I want to have a cataract surgery but no doctor wants to do it, I suffer from macular degeneration ( I dont know how it is spelled corrctly).

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I have had breast reduction surgery twice .. the first one they did

not take enough .....the second time was just what I wanted ....

Honored Contributor

I've worn sunscreen since I was about. 27, so I'm doing pretty well.

Respected Contributor

Re: ******/Tuck

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty done in 1997. I could no breath out of my left nostril. Since the doctor was fixing my deviated septum, I had him take the bump off my nose.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004